Hemel Away

AB Knight

37 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

The ref was a complete d#¥k.

Same one we had both times we played Bradford wasn’t it? Did all he could to give them a leg up. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Just got home, and on reflection, I think efficient is probably the best way to describe today's performance. Without being disrespectful, to Hemel, it must be difficult for the team to play in those surroundings after the intensity of the last two weeks.. A rutted pitch, one temporary stand, and as the teams lined up for the kick off, somebody came on with a doggy bag to remove some dog sh*t from the pitch. There were no more than 200 there, and I can honestly say I didn't see one Hemel fan. How can they justify playing at this level?

It was a  game we needed to win and with a 56-6 scoreline can be well satisfide  with that  result ,no real shakes as a game very scrappy for most parts ,the lads did enough to secure the points without really breaking into a sweat, on  the minus side the loss of Whiteley was a blow can't see him being fit for Haven game ? and once again Benny C.was in the thick of it and finished with a hat-trick of tries and i thought Bray Hay had his best game for some time hope he takes that into the Haven game only better,its now down to the wire Haven on Sunday bring it on

Archived