Hemel Away

AB Knight

Already looking forward to this one. This is the penultimate 'cup final' and although it should be a straight forward win, a professional performance is still needed.

If Oldham play like they did today they'll give the Bulls one hell of a test at their compact ground, who knows the title *might* be decided by 5pm on Sunday.

If you can make the game then don't miss it. The club are running a coach but need a few more seats filled:

Bootham Crescent 9am

Blossom Street 9.15am.

£25 a seat, email n.gulliver@yorkcityknights.com  or call the office on 01904 876527.

Alternatively message me on here and I'll make sure you're added on, money can be paid on the day. Also matchday prices at Hemel are only £9 for adults and £1 for kids.

From Hemel Site -

The RFL have announced the officials for our game against @YorkKnightsRLFC on Sunday. HEMEL STAGS V YORK CITY KNIGHTS Sunday 16th September Pennine Way | KO : 14:00

Referee A. Sweet

Touch Judge 1 J. Butcher

Touch Judge 2 E. Mccarthy

Reserve Referee T. Gibbs

CHAMPIONS 2005

57 minutes ago, Rooney's Ears said:

From Hemel Site -

The RFL have announced the officials for our game against @YorkKnightsRLFC on Sunday. HEMEL STAGS V YORK CITY KNIGHTS Sunday 16th September Pennine Way | KO : 14:00

Referee A. Sweet

Touch Judge 1 J. Butcher

Touch Judge 2 E. Mccarthy

Reserve Referee T. Gibbs

Haven't we had him before? I know we've had alsorts.?

Enjoyed Andy ackos commentary, normal service will be resumed next week as we take up our positions to witness a fantastic knights season and see them win the league.

Sounded a very professional performance yet again , roll on next Sunday , hopefully a massive crowd to witness a great occasion.

Up the title chasing kneets???

A professional performance, never hit top gear but there wasn't really any need to. Hemel played a bit of good rugby and have a half decent setup there.

Shame about Perry Whitely, for me Dan Hawksworth was motm, Brad Hey was his usual committed self, thought Ash was unlucky not to finish with a try and Cockayne is a delight to watch.

Selection headache for Ford next week, not sure I'd bring Mazive back for this one purely because he's been out of action a while. But likewise Chilton suits full back a lot more than he does wing. With Whitely likely to be out I reckon it's Will Oakes on the wing and if he's unavailable then Mazive. 

Archived