Sio Signs For Salford

DG70

Good player. Not a massive star name, but he does the business.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Good player. Not a massive star name, but he does the business.

Looking at the back-line now .....

Massive star names don't come cheap enough anymore

I thought he'd gone somewhere else to be honest.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Three year deal. This suggests that neither the player nor his agent have done sufficient due diligence. A quick consultation with the forum's expert Salfologists would have made them aware that the club's demise is imminent, as it has been for the last few years.
Should have gone for three months, tops.

26 minutes ago, Hammerless Nail said:

Three year deal. This suggests that neither the player nor his agent have done sufficient due diligence. A quick consultation with the forum's expert Salfologists would have made them aware that the club's demise is imminent, as it has been for the last few years.
Should have gone for three months, tops.

I was going to say you nailed it...but you haven’t got a hammer. 

Salford seems to have a Teflon coating. When you think they’re beaten, they pull something out of the hat. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

On 11/8/2018 at 8:27 AM, RayCee said:

I was going to say you nailed it...but you haven’t got a hammer. 

Salford seems to have a Teflon coating. When you think they’re beaten, they pull something out of the hat. 

I don't think it's a case of pulling a rabbit out of a hat, I think it's more that the Chicken Littles know a lot less than they think they do, and they fill in the (very large) gaps in their knowledge with something negative, borderline apocalyptic. I guess it's the same for all clubs.

It's just the way we roll in this sport. The Rugby League family: professional mourners for six generations.

9 hours ago, DG70 said:

IF they sign Inu,Dudson and Amor im saying top 4! 

I doubt they'll go for Inu. We know that the club is devoid of a micturition receptacle, and, with Lui, S'au and now Sio already on the books, I'd be surprised if they signed a fourth player who won't bring in much money from the lettering on the back of replica shirts.

16 hours ago, Red Willow said:

Need forwards now and we might survive

I think it has to be more than surviving your aim. Got some real talent and a spine as good as any in SL Evalds, Lui, Hastings and Lussick is very dangerous. Agree you just need the platform but Ben Nakubuai (forgive spelling) will be far better for last year

6 hours ago, thepimp007 said:

I think it has to be more than surviving your aim. Got some real talent and a spine as good as any in SL Evalds, Lui, Hastings and Lussick is very dangerous. Agree you just need the platform but Ben Nakubuai (forgive spelling) will be far better for last year

We have lost Burgess and Kopcek and so far not replaced them. Mossop will struggle to play the whole season. Flanaghan is staying which is good news. Need a couple of forwards and then see how we go

Just now, Red Willow said:

We have lost Burgess and Kopcek and so far not replaced them. Mossop will struggle to play the whole season. Flanaghan is staying which is good news. Need a couple of forwards and then see how we go

Yeah and Koppy obviously was a very good player for yourselves. Always good to see Dudley Hill lads perform at the highest level. I would love to see you guys go sign 3 rough house props as I think you have a chance of surprising a few next yea rin terms of how high you could possibly finish

11 hours ago, Hammerless Nail said:

The Rugby League family: professional mourners for six generations.

That's why before Marwan we held the wake in a church, the body wasn't cold, but it would've saved a bit of time.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived