Hurry up Boxing Day.

RogerT

C'mon Boxing Day and lets enjoy ourselves the pressure of Christmas will be off.

Wanting to try out my Season Ticket(woops not yet), meant to say the new on line ticketing system, wonder if the turnstyle staff have been trained in it's use, doubt it.

It doesn't worry me who wins, just a means of getting out and enjoying a few stress free pints.

Whilst I'm still sober I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS ??

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

C'mon Boxing Day and lets enjoy ourselves the pressure of Christmas will be off.

Wanting to try out my Season Ticket(woops not yet), meant to say the new on line ticketing system, wonder if the turnstyle staff have been trained in it's use, doubt it.

It doesn't worry me who wins, just a means of getting out and enjoying a few stress free pints.

Whilst I'm still sober I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS ??

And you Roger. 

No pints for me on BD, mind. Someone has to drive.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

56 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

batley will win, collect the roy powell trophy for another season and a few beers to celebrate the life of roy from another year..

If big Roy is watching, I'm happy to let him have the trophy. Never met him, but I understand he was a top bloke. The league - now that's a different matter. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

batley will win, collect the roy powell trophy for another season and a few beers to celebrate the life of roy from another year..

Well, if Batley didn't win this against a new young side then you would be asking a lot of questions about the coming season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well, if Batley didn't win this against a new young side then you would be asking a lot of questions about the coming season.

but we will, and you might just ask same thing all year.who knows you might be gloating come boxing day dinner, just hope we have a massive crowd to witness this spectacle and also help with all the new names ont pitch. merry christmas everyone, and many of em.:popcorn::preved:

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Nope. You lot have a decent team and the last six years have all been close so not much in it l suspect either way. As Roger above, won't be devastated if we lose. All about performances for me. I will be looking forward to seeing how our forwards go. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter what side of the valley you are from. 

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

As Lee Greenwood said Friday night it’s not about the result on Boxing Day but the performance,he’s already focusing on our first league game at Rochdale.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2019 to all at Batley Bulldogs.

See you all Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas to all of you on the dark side. Hope you all steer clear of indigestion until oooh.... Boxing Day afternoon ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived