Brining

yck2017

12 minutes ago, yck2017 said:

Knights are in talks with him to bring him back to the club see press, other clubs are also looking to sign him 

Fingers  , toes all crossed , Kris has the passion for the knights so would be an amazing resigning .

Although Kriss is a outstanding player,I would rather the Knights sign a couple of Props where we are still short of for the season and if we signed him which hooker would become surplus to the Knights,because at this level you can't have 4 players competing for one ?

I agree Paul, we do need a couple of big props. We have a small squad, and if we can get Brining that would strengthen the squad, but other areas are a priority in my opinion. We have a squad of 24, Bulls and Halifax have 30 plus. A couple of injuries in the pack, and we are really struggling.

5 hours ago, paul said:

Although Kriss is a outstanding player,I would rather the Knights sign a couple of Props where we are still short of for the season and if we signed him which hooker would become surplus to the Knights,because at this level you can't have 4 players competing for one ?

Kriss  and harry can easily fit in at halfback so 4  hookers is no problem  .

2 more big forwards I agree would not go a miss .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived