• Last Reply

our play the ball is soooooo slow has been in every game

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

we are hopeless when near the line

Lee Morton

Just now, tec said:

FFS listening to that shower the players need to buck up knock on fest it’s poor and pipe down Cresta bashers !

im not Cresta bashing … this is all down to the players

Lee Morton

5 minutes ago, tec said:

FFS listening to that shower the players need to buck up knock on fest it’s poor and pipe down Cresta bashers !

“Cresta bashers” 

you mean the people who are simply reporting on what they witness week in week out? Have a day off ?

This would of been one of rochdales target games aswell as it probably being one of ours we will find it hard away from home against all the teams at this level but if we want to kick on these are the games we need to be winning if we dont want a relegation fight i suppose

18 minutes ago, morty said:

im not Cresta bashing … this is all down to the players

Agreed Morty still think we will be ok but after watching last weeks game and listening to todays the coach must be pulling his hair out at the handling errors.

The order of the next league matches is Widnes-h, Toulouse-a, Swinton-h, Leigh-a, Toronto-h, Bradford-a, Fev-h, Fax-a

This takes us to 5th May and there is CC as well. Difficult to see where our next win is going to come from. Maybe Swinton??

I'm sure I'm being too pessimistic. Let's hope so.

6 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

The order of the next league matches is Widnes-h, Toulouse-a, Swinton-h, Leigh-a, Toronto-h, Bradford-a, Fev-h, Fax-a

This takes us to 5th May and there is CC as well. Difficult to see where our next win is going to come from. Maybe Swinton??

I'm sure I'm being too pessimistic. Let's hope so.

I'd say you're being realistic 

Probably the route the board wanted to avoid really but out of intrest which super league clubs are left that dont have a duel reg partnership 

Folk need to be realistic. Before the season kicked off the Raiders, like every team outside of Toronto, Toulouse, Leigh, Widnes, Fev and Halifax, would all be classed as relegation fodder. Not because they’re poor, but because it’s going to be that tight in that bottom half of the table come the end of the season. York and Sheffield have started like a house on fire, but most folk wouldn’t have predicted where they are currently. 

There’s been a big influx of new faces which will need time to adjust to the systems Cresta has in place. There’s no doubting that’ll come, as frustrating as it may be. 

From the first games it’s clear that discipline and ruck speed have been the two areas which need tidied up but if we are aware you can be sure that Cresta is aware. Thats why we are writing about it on a forum and he’s coaching the team. 

Archived