Injuries

UpTheRaiders

Thought hock was suppose to be back against Toronto? What a bad signing he is still paying his wages and he does nothing for the club doesn't even attend any home games, heard Duffy could be back against featherstone.

On 21/04/2019 at 23:48, RAIDERSRUS said:

Sure I read in the Mail that Hulme could be back next week.

Not a chance - 6 weeks at least. Waiting on a NHS appointment. Why they don't have private medical cover to get it sorted earlier is beyond me. Charnock last year waited an age for his op. I understand it can be expensive for a club but they should make the players contribute out of their contract money. It can be the difference between being back in 2 months compared to 4/5 months. Dec's not played competitively for 10 months and you need the experience and defensive quality he has brought to the right edge over the last two years. Its the hardest position to defend , especially when they are up against a favoured attacking edge. Missed him badly IMHO

39 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

Not a chance - 6 weeks at least. Waiting on a NHS appointment. Why they don't have private medical cover to get it sorted earlier is beyond me. Charnock last year waited an age for his op. I understand it can be expensive for a club but they should make the players contribute out of their contract money. It can be the difference between being back in 2 months compared to 4/5 months. Dec's not played competitively for 10 months and you need the experience and defensive quality he has brought to the right edge over the last two years. Its the hardest position to defend , especially when they are up against a favoured attacking edge. Missed him badly IMHO

Not sure what you’ve heard mate but the club physio Matt Lippet said dec hulme will be back in the next 3 weeks and that was posted last week. Video link here:

On 23/04/2019 at 21:46, Barroooww said:

Not sure what you’ve heard mate but the club physio Matt Lippet said dec hulme will be back in the next 3 weeks and that was posted last week. Video link here:

Lets hope the Physio is spot on, could do with a few more back. 

You'd think the club would let the fans no what is happening with Hock! Pitty we can't just terminate his contract and get a forward in who's fit and wants to play instead of wasting money paying him for doing nothing for our club!

Perhaps the club can't let fans know at the moment, as I'm sure the chairman would if he could, he has been very open and honest with the fans upto now,will just have to wait this one out I'm afraid.

Called the Hock situation months ago and got absolutely slaughtered for it, better off with out him 3 players coming in with his money, who will keep you up, good luck for rest of the season ?

Don't no who has the biggest part signing players,but maybe more homework on who we sign needs to be done,past injury's, availability to train and attitude, ambition  etc,if players from away are not miles better than a local lad why bother,just my opinion.

Archived