Junior Vaivai to TO

10 hours ago, SL17 said:

Do you watch Championship? 

He's never seen a Championship game in his life I reckon.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

14 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Toulouse have missed Marguerite and Ader for some time so this signing is much needed. 

Johno Ford and Max Puech are back this week, Gavin still has ankle issues

11 hours ago, SL17 said:

Do you watch Championship? Are you saying should TO reach SL they will bin him?

I've seen a few games...

No, on his day he is easily SL quality. Attack wise he's right up there. If he can sort out a few issues in his defending he would be some player.

44 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I've seen a few games...

No, on his day he is easily SL quality. Attack wise he's right up there. If he can sort out a few issues in his defending he would be some player.

Plus, he’s the Rock’s cousin 38 times removed.

rldfsignature.jpg

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Toulouse look like they are building a squad capable of gaining promotion in 2020.

I would like to think that there is still a chance this season, probably not. However, they don't have a massive squad and as we've seen over the last few weeks, if you lose your top play makers to injury then you will struggle. The last quarter of any season throws up all sorts of interesting results. For example, last game against Fev away may be instrumental in deciding who plays at home in the play-offs.

In the middle-8's last year, last game of the season and London Broncos pipped TO to 2nd so they had an extra game at home, which I think, eventually, helped get them into the miilion pound game...and look what happened then !

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Toulouse look like they are building a squad capable of gaining promotion in 2020.

Nobody can challenge Toronto Wolfpack for promotion this year. 

Did you watch the match last week in Toronto ?  Both Team where very close, toulouse missing 9 players including Kheirallah, Ford, Curran, ader, Marguerite, bergal, Puech.. some of the best players. 

Archived