3 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves (Merged Threads)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Mead try. 12-10

13 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Stir that pot, sir

Would that be a honey pot?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Mamo is.an idiot. 

Outstanding tackle. But why put your team down to 12 at the crucial part of the game?

Because they were going to walk over if he didn't. It has kept us in the game.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Because they were going to walk over if he didn't. It has kept us in the game.

There were no guarantees, and we still had around 18 mins left. Now those already knackered players have to work harder. 

I'm not a fan of professional fouls, I think they should be punished even more severely.

5 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Mamo is.an idiot. 

Outstanding tackle. But why put your team down to 12 at the crucial part of the game?

He's certainly an error machine but I tend to agree with the view that he saved a try.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Right call by Child.

However Casty gets massive benefit of the doubt for having his hand in kn the ball. Watch the tackle and his hand wasnt on the ball. He then put it back in, so it is wrong to suggest he was trapped and couldn't do anything about it.

It was a foul by Catalans imho.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

He's certainly an error machine but I tend to agree with the view that he saved a try.

I'm not convinced of the tactic that you should get yourself binned to prevent a try (that wasnt guaranteed).

We dont do it 99% of the time.

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I'm not convinced of the tactic that you should get yourself binned to prevent a try (that wasnt guaranteed).

We dont do it 99% of the time.

Well I certainly can't argue now with your point about the extra man.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived