Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barroooww

RAIDERS 2020 SQUAD

Recommended Posts

A bit early I know but I thought I’d start a squad thread for next season regarding who’s signed on/new signings that are made. I will add to this as names are announced and if a mod can pin this thread then that would be great. Those currently signed on for next season are:

Star Amean (2 year)

Watts Puara (2 year)

Jamie Dallimore (1 year)

Connor Terril (3 years)

Danny Morrow (1 year)

Luke Cresswell (1 year)

Tee Ritson (1 year?)

Carl Forster (1 year)

Jordan Walne (2 years)

Jake Carter (1 year)

Nathan Mossop (1 year)

Ryan Duffy (1 year)

Declan Hulme (1 year)

Adam Ford (1 year)

Ryan Johnston (1 year)

Lee Jewitt (1 year)

Shane Toal (1 year)

Jono Smith (1 year)

Martin Aspinwall (1 year)

Edited by Barroooww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you've jumped the gun a bit on the top post. The only ones announced are:

Star Amean 2 years

Wartovo Puara 2 years

Jamie Dallimore 1 year

Connor Terrill 3 years

 

 

  • Like 3

BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the man said:

Think you've jumped the gun a bit on the top post. The only ones announced are:

Star Amean 2 years

Wartovo Puara 2 years

Jamie Dallimore 1 year

Connor Terrill 3 years

Shane Toal has an agreement for next year 

1 hour ago, the man said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wonderofwood said:

Shane Toal has an agreement for next year 

 

All contracts are void in the event of relegation


BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, the man said:

All contracts are void in the event of relegation

Shane will be back next year and if he gets back to the form he shown last time Barrow were in league one then he will light it up . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Barrow RLFC123 said:

Class to see luke Cresswell signed up. I think Jake Carter will have a big season. Great kicking game. 

Got a good kid there was outstanding when on loan with us massive potential 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2019 at 08:26, Barroooww said:

A bit early I know but I thought I’d start a squad thread for next season regarding who’s signed on/new signings that are made. I will add to this as names are announced and if a mod can pin this thread then that would be great. Those currently signed on for next season are:

Star Amean (2 year)

Watts Puara (2 year)

Jamie Dallimore (1 year)

Connor Terril (3 years)

Danny Morrow (1 year)

Luke Cresswell (1 year)

 

Really pleased Luke has been signed again, looking at the list above 5 of the 6 signed are going to be locally based which imo is really important, keep them coming 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, shawy13 said:

Interesting 24 hours coming up for the Raiders. Obviously not planning on hanging around league 1 too long 

You big “tease”. 

Give us a few cryptic clues at least.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl Forster confirmed. I'd personally rather have him than Riley and Walker.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RSN said:

Carl Forster confirmed. I'd personally rather have him than Riley and Walker.

yeah a great signing. I thought a couple of seasons back when we beat Haven in the league 1 play off final he was outstanding, a proper leader on the field too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Gus Tyson said:

yeah a great signing. I thought a couple of seasons back when we beat Haven in the league 1 play off final he was outstanding, a proper leader on the field too.

Think bar susino he's an upgrade on the props we had last season. Very happy with that well done BOD & welcome Carl

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl forster will be by far the best prop in league 1 good luck to youse next season should be a walk in the park promotion next season with the squad your building

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, donald said:

Carl forster will be by far the best prop in league 1 good luck to youse next season should be a walk in the park promotion next season with the squad your building

Hopefully you guys stay up next season and we get a Cumbria derby in the championship 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...