Cas Vegas Is Ace. 2.0

Miss me?

?

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

11 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

...and you are? :kolobok_biggrin:

Your bl00dy hero, Futtocks. ??

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Been somewhere?

Made it as far as Lancashire. Ugh. Took me twelve years to remove the smell.

2 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Glory days 

Ai.

1 minute ago, Johnoco said:

You tell the posters today about it and do they believe you??

At this point, I guess I should mention how all this used to be fields, n that? ?

3 hours ago, Johnoco said:

You should. That would almost certainly be ace. 

Right then Johnoco. Will do.

Ahem.

*This all used to be fields, n' that.*

4 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

As I thought. Ace. 

(Wipes tear) 

Yorra treasure. ?

You’ll get the hang of it again quickly. Just think of it like a massed Doctor Who episode. Most of the same folk, many with different names to when you were last here, most are pretending that they’re not the same person who was banned. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

19 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

Miss me?

?

a bit I suppose, although I miss rhubarbtriangulist more

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 hour ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

You said it, Kenny.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

12 hours ago, ckn said:

You’ll get the hang of it again quickly. Just think of it like a massed Doctor Who episode. Most of the same folk, many with different names to when you were last here, most are pretending that they’re not the same person who was banned. 

Heh. That reminds me ckn, when do I get banned again? ?

7 hours ago, gingerjon said:

I refuse to believe it.

2 hours ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

On 15/03/2007 at 12:22, rhubarbtriangulist_merged said:

i have that vhs too. it's brilliant; if any ever questions how good and bad martin offiah was they should be made to watch that tape.

ellery hanley pulls off the best leg tackle ever on a widnes player too.

Yeah, what a post!

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

3 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Heh. That reminds me ckn, when do I get banned again? ?

It was that ever so nice @John Drakewho you wound up repeatedly, if I recall correctly. ?

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

2 hours ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Tsk. For shame.

PS I thought Rhuby was still on here?

1 hour ago, Bob8 said:

You said it, Kenny.

Hmmph. A fair cop, I s'pose.

2 hours ago, Cas Vegas said:

Tsk. For shame.

PS I thought Rhuby was still on here?

He is.

He has just stepped away from the computer for a while. He would not leave us.

2 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

This does not help.

You just need to listen to it a few more times. A real grower, that one. Oh yes. ?

4 minutes ago, ckn said:

It was that ever so nice @John Drakewho you wound up repeatedly, if I recall correctly. ?

Well really, ckn. That doesn't like me at all! The outrage.

3 minutes ago, Cas Vegas said:

Well really, ckn. That doesn't like me at all! The outrage.

I think it was the refusal of you and a certain Saints supporter to back down over a set-to you had that finally tipped him over the edge. And I agreed with him. Play nicely and we'll leave that history to rot in the archives of t'interweb.

24 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

He is.

He has just stepped away from teh computer for a while. He would not leave us.

Sheesh.

Archived