Merry Christmas Everyone

Allora

11 hours ago, doc said:

Merry Christmas from err... Stoke on Trent! Don't forget the festive oat cakes, yum yum!

??????

The food of the devil. Awful smell, awful texture, awful taste. I buy them. I cook them. I throw them straight down the toilet without eating them. Cuts out the middleman. 

On 25/12/2019 at 00:00, Manxmanc said:

Nollick Ghennal lesh yeearreeyn share.

...and there are some friendlies tomorrow; the season's on its way.

Tapadh leat, a Mhanxman, agus Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur dhutsa!

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Happy Christmas from what is often termed 'England's toilet' 

luton-ugly-town_26_3554386b.jpg

And we continue to do it , as Joanie Mitchell said 

" Pave paradise , and put up a parking lot " 

I live in Leigh , hardly can be described as paradise , but we are currently seeing vast amounts of our ' green spaces ' being built on and turned into housing estates , every day I now drive out of the street I live in and the roads are full of cars all queing up 

We no longer have any industry in the town , the only way anybody can get to their work is to drive , ruining the town from what it once was 

Funny old world eh? I'm being picked up in thirty minutes by my brother and I'm going to Luton for the very first time..He's a Fulham fan and he's roped me into going to Kenilworth Rd. Might be entertaining, heigh-ho it's Xmas, so I'll join the festive spirit.

Merry Xmas to everyone here.

Archived