no answer

wiggler

I emailed Oldham RLFC the week before last - no response.

I called the mobile number shown on the website yesterday and today - no pick and no answer phone.

If the club cannot be bothered to reply to a potential customer why should I bother to make the effort and spend my money to attend the game?

Poor customer service to someone who wanted to buy a ticket in advance.  Not to worry though as there are plenty of other clubs to spend my money with.

4 hours ago, wiggler said:

I emailed Oldham RLFC the week before last - no response.

I called the mobile number shown on the website yesterday and today - no pick and no answer phone.

If the club cannot be bothered to reply to a potential customer why should I bother to make the effort and spend my money to attend the game?

Poor customer service to someone who wanted to buy a ticket in advance.  Not to worry though as there are plenty of other clubs to spend my money with.

I think only people who have season tickets who use tickets to get in. Everyone else pays on the door. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you give it a go. But yes I'm in total agreement with you, the customer service could be a lot better. But go on mate give us a go, the crowd are a friendly bunch and we as fans always welcome newcomers. 

There’s no doubt there is areas that need to be improved, but that’s perhaps to be expected for semi-professional clubs.

I went on Sunday to my first Roughyeds’ game in a long while and despite the result (and the first ten minutes), really enjoyed it.

Most visiting supporters can buy tickets in advance, on-line through their own club's websites so they really should be available to home supporters.

e.g.: https://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/match-tickets/

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 03/03/2020 at 20:40, clifford said:

I think because Elton is in charge, he has little or no people skills so customer care service is a non starter.

It's gone down the proverbial Swanny since Janet Yewdale left!

Still a Roughyed despite what some people might say!!!

Archived