Michael Carter and Wakefield Trinity

Doesn’t surprise me in the least... I’ve only met the guy a couple of times on my trips to the UK in the past Three years... but he seems a genuinely honest and community focused person.... these few months are a real test of society and our sense of community... 

I was about to return to much needed work after a period of care for my wife (who was diagnosed with a brain tumour in December) then social isolation kicks in.... 

funny thing life!!! Chin up everyone!! And keep smiling

13 hours ago, Johnoco said:

That guy was a bit out of order asking for cans of Carling. Pretty rubbish drink that.

Pretty rubbish? Damned by faint praise.

I like Michael Carter, Wakey are lucky to have him. He's afforded stability for a while now and, as a Bulls fan, I'm impressed by such simple things. Good on him.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

He came across very well on the RL Ramifications programme broadcast on R Leeds last night, as did Mark Sawyer of Dewsbury: they were revealed as true RL men, nothing but. They also spoke very highly of Ralph Rimmer's efforts on behalf of the game over the last few weeks, but what would they know?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

He came across very well on the RL Ramifications programme broadcast on R Leeds last night, as did Mark Sawyer of Dewsbury: they were revealed as true RL men, nothing but. They also spoke very highly of Ralph Rimmer's efforts on behalf of the game over the last few weeks, but what would they know?

Agree with that totally. BTW, I love how you squeezed in the word 'RAMifications', BSJ. ?

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Archived