Sign in to follow this  
Batley Bob

Half Time Draw

Get your tickets for Sundays Half Time Draw to help our club get through these dark days 

So here goes-
In week 1 we are asking supporters to buy tickets at £2 each (thats £1.80 + 20p transaction fee) via our ticketing website. Once purchased it generates a ticket with a number on it . That number will then go in a draw for a prize in the first week of £100. The draw will take place at 3.45pm on next Sunday 29th March.

That would be half time at our game if we were playing which is appropriate in place of our normal half time draw. As weeks go by if it is popular we hope the prize will increase. Again we need your support to make this work. So click Link below to buy your tickets and good luck

That’s it for now but hopefully this is just the start of our survival plan.

https://bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk/events/home/Bulldogs_Raffle_569

Edited by Batley Bob

IMG_0583.JPG

Same for me but I asked for a new link for my password and it worked for me then. Also, whether it made any difference or not, it worked when I used my phone, as it wouldn't work on my laptop.

EDIT: I sent for a new password through the ticket purchasing site, e.g. clicked on the forgot password link. 

Edited by distantdog

Worked for me on my laptop once I reset my password, 2 tickets purchased.

Must have tried four or five times to buy a couple of tickets without success.Even changed my PW but unable to complete the transaction.

3 hours ago, frank said:

Must have tried four or five times to buy a couple of tickets without success.Even changed my PW but unable to complete the transaction.

same here.

5 hours ago, frank said:

have let club know , they are looking into it

IMG_0583.JPG

naaaaaaaa, still dont work for me,says >>>Email address not registered on our system.

even thou i get lots of emails from club .

6 hours ago, silverback said:

naaaaaaaa, still dont work for me,says >>>Email address not registered on our system.

even thou i get lots of emails from club .

Same here silverback.  My email address and password is registered but just keeps on saying invalid email address. 

Just tried again but won't accept my password.

This needs sorting quickly.There are a  quite a few of us  by all accounts, having the same problem.

a simple paypal click tab would be great. makes sense to keep it simple and might get more £££$£$£ in the much needed kitty.

• Like 2

STILL naff, tried for an hour,have had same email address for 30 years,same password too,have tried changing password but it then dont register email, have enen tried as a new customer with other hafs details and still diddly.