Sign in to follow this  
Dunbar

How about this for a finish

I believe some of the Wheelchair WC is being played in London, and I think I am more excited to see that then the Semi in London 

1 hour ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

It’s a great sport.

David Oxley once attended one of these truly monumental contact / collision games ( in the real meaning of the words  ) and concerned about the risks to the players asked one of them about the threats to them. ' Seriously David '  was the reply … ' Do you not think we're entitled to have a bit of fun ? '

Extraordinary athletes.....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, del capo said:

Medway I think

Ha, thanks yes - was just a little joke about all the lines in the pitch... Guess it needed a bit more context!!

I sometimes watch the Leeds games, though usually want the other team to win lol. I think it was Medway I saw who were outstanding. 

There are some very good moves and a lot of skill.

Anyone can play regardless of disability. 

Hope everybody involved continues to refer to this as Wheelchair Rugby League rather than Wheelchair Rugby. It means that new countries or areas that embrace it are made generally aware of RL as distinct from RU. Thinking in particular of North America and continental Europe. The same should have happened with Tag RL 25 years ago.