Your season ticket

Your season ticket money this season  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be prepared to forfeit your season ticket money this season?

Not RL I know but Norwich gave fans three options;

1. donate to the youth academy

2. donate to the community foundation

3. money back

They pushed hard for people to choose one of options 1 or 2 and the response was mixed. I chose option 3 but that’s because the Premier League is saturated with money and I’m not, if it was a RL season ticket I’d probably have chosen differently. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Not RL I know but Norwich gave fans three options;

1. donate to the youth academy

2. donate to the community foundation

3. money back

They pushed hard for people to choose one of options 1 or 2 and the response was mixed. I chose option 3 but that’s because the Premier League is saturated with money and I’m not, if it was a RL season ticket I’d probably have chosen differently. 

I think I'd do the same if I had a Premier league ticket too

I'm a yes, and I'll buy my full season ticket next year regardless of whether I'm allowed into all the games or not.

As mentioned on the other thread, Wigan are currently emailing their ticket holders informing them they will be rung over the next few weeks to ask what they want to do, presume the options will be: refund, voucher or let the club keep it. The email is written by Ian Lenagan, in it he states he has put £500k into the club over the last few weeks, so a few quid from me pales against that.

Ive been lucky with my job during all this. Realise some people will be less fortunate than me and will need their money back to help make ends meet.

I voted no... I'd expect a very least a credit or rollover to the next year. 

I also wouldn't fight that hard if that wasn't offered. I probably wouldn't buy one the next year however.

Then again, of the two seasons ticket I have (neither RL), one has already said it would roll over to next year, and the other still has no decided plan for the season yet, but I won my ST free through a promotion so I wouldn't care about losing that and would renew as normal.

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I suspect some clubs may at least peruse this forum for a 'feel' from fans

I suppose folk have got lonely during lockdown.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived