Any Druids on here tonight ?

So who's staying up to see the sun rise tomorrow ?

Done it a few times in the past , had a few ' parties ' on the solstice weekend where if you tell asleep you'd get your eyebrows shaved off ?

Even though the local pub in the village is still shut met up tonight with a few locals in the beer garden (We have the keys) for the solstice there was Scrumpy/Worzel/Dave the rat catcher/Phil the cat/Wonga + his girlfriend Piggy and myself.

We are all now back safely at home in our caravan drinking cider and smoking weed and waiting for nexts weeks universal credit to arrive as Asda have a 2 for 1 deal on Strongbow:)

18 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Even though the local pub in the village is still shut met up tonight with a few locals in the beer garden (We have the keys) for the solstice there was Scrumpy/Worzel/Dave the rat catcher/Phil the cat/Wonga + his girlfriend Piggy and myself.

Am I the only one who visualised an episode of Top Cat from the aforementioned characters?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Traditional Druidic ceremony is a beautiful thing, involving the celebrants gathering together in ancient forests and divesting themselves of their earthly clothing. This has special significance at summer solstice, known as "Alban Hefin". For the other 364 days of the year, the ceremony is known by the ancient Druidic name of "Dogging".

22 hours ago, Hammerless Nail said:

Traditional Druidic ceremony is a beautiful thing, involving the celebrants gathering together in ancient forests and divesting themselves of their earthly clothing. This has special significance at summer solstice, known as "Alban Hefin". For the other 364 days of the year, the ceremony is known by the ancient Druidic name of "Dogging".

I submit this as the ' post of the year ' 

Last year I swam naked as part of the Winter Solstice nude charity swim. I raised 100s of $ for a cancer charity. It was, if I remember correctly, -3 degrees Celsius. Over 150 of us went for a swim.

I was unable to do the same again this year because the virus stopped it from going ahead and only 2 people had permission to swim.

Archived