Fri 26 Jun: NRL: Melbourne Storm v New Zealand Warriors KO 9am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Melbourne Storm
    • New Zealand Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/06/20 at 08:30

Storm not playing that wel this year, so this could be more interesting than at first it appears. Certainly once a coach is sacked players feel the need to put in a performance to prove they should stay at the club for remember while there is no I in Team there is an ME.

That said Storm by 8

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Can't help but feel sorry for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck who has been a true warrior this seaason (pardon the pun). Someone else who needs to look at his contract options with the Warriors going nowhere fast

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Poor fare , totally one way traffic . Storm do seem to get the rub off the ref mind even when they don’t need it . ‘ What’s that Cameron ? Penalty ... ah ok ‘ . And a fair few restarts which were milking when they did it 

Archived