NRL Match Thread Round 12

One of the most enjoyable games I’ve watched all season . Cruel on the Broncos , but there’s a fragility there under pressure and they seem to fade in games . It was pretty good from them for two thirds of the game , but the Sharks ran over them in the end . Good stuff from Herbie he looks the business in the centres . I like Carrigan he’s always in the thick of it . Wade Graham is some freak of a player , multi skilled and played a massive hand in that

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans cross within 3 minutes but chalked off because the offloading player 60m back up field had touched the ground with his ball-carrying arm before he passed. It's hard to describe but I'm sure it will show in the video highlights.

If he is "held" and can't pass then why were the defenders allowed to lift him up and drag him backwards?

47min: Hipgun Keygrave gets 10 for holding Lindsay Collins off the ball in the in-goal. Don cleaned up the ball so it wouldn't have been a try.

Flanagan takes the penalty goal kick and misses it?!?@?#?@?!

Just now, Graham said:

Morning evening etc.

”Injury hit Roosters survive massive Titans scare.”

was the strap line I’ve just  switched on to see. Was that fair?

Morning. It was a good performance by Tights. And there was the try chalked off in the first half. I'll post a vid of that "passing from the ground" No Try if I can find it.

16 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Morning. It was a good performance by Tights. And there was the try chalked off in the first half. I'll post a vid of that "passing from the ground" No Try if I can find it.

Close game, with Titans being "unfortunate" . Overall,  Roosters just too powerful.

27 minutes ago, Graham said:

Morning evening etc.

”Injury hit Roosters survive massive Titans scare.”

was the strap line I’ve just  switched on to see. Was that fair?

I think the Titans made some wrong choices close to the Roosters line and a few errors.  

The Roosters tried their best to give it away at times, but probably a fair result although Holbrook will not see it that way.

Archived