Your stadium self build.

Kirmonds pouch

There were some technical people there who were attached to the Rovers but a heck of a lot of labour came from supporters including me. Supporters also laid the first terracing with old wood from the colliery. Helped with that as well. The supporters have always been ready to help at Fev.

On 15/02/2021 at 15:50, Kirmonds pouch said:

Hello,

Just doing some research and I'm interested to find out how you rebuilt the two second hand stands a few years back (cracking job by the way).

Stuff like, did you need to set up a company, payment methods, insurances, that kind of thing?

Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

My hubby spent four years helping out with this project, first they went to Scarborough to help demolish these two stands, contractors had already started taking some of it down, but the volunteers did the hard work, they had to mark everything up piece by piece and then put it on the transporter to bring back to Featherstone. All in all this took about 4 weeks working Mon to Fri. Once back the stand was a bit like a jig-saw puzzle fitting pieces together to fit. The two big stands were condensed down to one large and one small one which we see today. Other people gave their technical and business know how to the project.  

Im Fev and im proud

14 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

More to the point who would take the part of Maureen? I could picture her taking his snap down to the ground and brushing his sweat from his brow😂

Haha that’s never going to happen. 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived