Fri 9th Apr: CC3: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 18:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/21 at 17:30

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we not go to nearest the bull now, like when you have 2 ###### darts players trying to check out on a double.....like me.

An appropriate timing for the day Prince Philip checked out on the same score.

McShane is carrying on from his MOS campaign last year.

This seems to be going on forever.

"It started out in innocence, the way that most things do,
                                     a thousand people crammed in one place, but the only face was you"

Hooter gone, and it's still level!

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Third period about to start.

Richardson misses.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Richardson dg misses.

O'Brien dg misses.

O'Brien misses!

We're here all week, folks - try the veal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fevrover said:

Aren't Rovers getting the  ball ?

They haven't really got near the Cas line by the sounds of it. Cas have had some big chances, Rovers have all been from 40 metres.

• Thanks 1

4th period.

Cas win!

O'Brien finally gets the ball over the bar!