Challenge Cup Quarter-Final Draw

QUARTER-FINAL DRAW
Featherstone/Hull FC v Wigan
Castleford v Salford
Catalans/Wakefield v Swinton/Warrington
St Helens v Leigh/Huddersfield

• Like 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

To be played on the 7th-8th of May.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Would prefer the BBC to show Hull vs Wigan and Catalans vs Warrington (assuming...).

Cas vs Salford could well be a cracking tie but I’d like to see the stars showcased on national TV. 

On that note, it was good to see today’s coverage feature several World Cup ‘ones to watch’ profiles. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Would prefer the BBC to show Hull vs Wigan and Catalans vs Warrington (assuming...).

Cas vs Salford could well be a cracking tie but I’d like to see the stars showcased on national TV. 

On that note, it was good to see today’s coverage feature several World Cup ‘ones to watch’ profiles. 

A mate of mine from Uni (lives in Sheffield, no interest in RL) texted me today saying he was watching the Catalans game and was enjoying it. There are massive benefits of having CC games on the BBC. 

• Like 7