Euros or RLWC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/06/2021 at 00:24, Eddie said:

Yes, would you rather Scotland finished with no points in the Euros or RLWC? 

Listening on the radio this morning to comments from Scottish soccer fans after their defeat yesterday and there was no disguising the hate they have for the English soccer team and the English people. 

Bitter and twisted would be an understatement.

Anyway Royal Ascot starts today so no more afternoon soccer games for me this week. 

On 11/06/2021 at 13:42, Eddie said:

I know some of you are football fans and others not, but to those who are, would you rather England win this year’s Euros or the RLWC? 

I’d go RLWC. 

What's the Euros?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

1 hour ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

Football is my first love, so the Euros for me.

Cricket and RL vie equally for my affections, so I'll answer a different question and say I'd rather England won the RLWC this autumn than the Ashes.

I’d say if we picked the Euros squad to represent us in the RLWC they’ve more chance of winning that than we have of winning the Ashes 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I’d say if we picked the Euros squad to represent us in the RLWC they’ve more chance of winning that than we have of winning the Ashes 

Probably, but what are the Euros?

Just now, Oxford said:

Probably, but what are the Euros?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.vd4bWGG_vGQW0gUFbpDFxAHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1it's okay I found out but I don't see the point of this thread?

53 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Don't wish to de-rail this thread, but it got me checking the odds for the Ashes this winter and I was astonished to see how short a price England were (more fancied than we are to win the RLWC). I'm with you - we've got almost no chance of winning that series.

Archived