Jump to content

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Why? What's up now? And what was up last time? 

The clue was in the words I typed.

It never works. i've never successfully watched a match on it and I've bought a few.

Just tuned in to watch the Wire match:

 

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 19.47.42.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JohnM said:

So the live stream part is not working for you? You didn't say. 

I'm not rising to your utterly predictable trolling. 

Edited by Leeds Wire
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smudger06 said:

You'll have to fork out for a better broadband package. 

We've got business broadband AND virgin broadband that came with the tv package. Both are 350 mbps and working fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

We've got business broadband AND virgin broadband that came with the tv package. Both are 350 mbps and working fine.

Get 516 mbps or change companies. If plenty others are watching fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

We've got business broadband AND virgin broadband that came with the tv package. Both are 350 mbps and working fine.

Mine is 351 mbps and it works great - maybe pay a little extra for your broadband ūüėČ

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

We've got business broadband AND virgin broadband that came with the tv package. Both are 350 mbps and working fine.

I watched the 1895 Cup semis last weekend, uninterrupted, on a connection that was less than a tenth of that, so maybe the problem isn't your local connection speed.

  • Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I eventually managed to log in 10 minutes after kick off and was told it was too late to purchase the match.

Why?  

It's like trying to walk into a shop and being told "I don't want your money!" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leeds Wire said:

I eventually managed to log in 10 minutes after kick off and was told it was too late to purchase the match.

Why?  

It's like trying to walk into a shop and being told "I don't want your money!" 

The match wasn't for sale though was it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

What?

You indicated you were trying to pay for the Warrington game "I... was too late to purchase the match".

The game wasn't available for sale to view on Our League, it was only available to view by people who had access.

FWIW although to date I've never paid to watch any games on it, logging on in the middle of games has never been a problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, M j M said:

You indicated you were trying to pay for the Warrington game "I... was too late to purchase the match".

The game wasn't available for sale to view on Our League, it was only available to view by people who had access.

FWIW although to date I've never paid to watch any games on it, logging on in the middle of games has never been a problem.

I registered with our league when it started. 

I've "bought" Wire games before for me and my boys to watch but when you log in it just says it's not available. I contacted them and got no reply.

Tonight I tried to purchase viewing rights at about 7.20 pm. By 7.45 I still couldn't access it. At 7.55 I could finally log in but was told the game was no longer available to view because it had already started.

You can defend that if you like, but it's pathetic. 

Imagine having a season ticket and being told you couldn't come in because you were 5 minutes late?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's your set up in terms of TV/devices if you don't mind me asking? It sounds more like a technical issue from what you've described (I might be wrong).

Edited by DI Keith Fowler

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I registered with our league when it started. 

I've "bought" Wire games before for me and my boys to watch but when you log in it just says it's not available. I contacted them and got no reply.

Tonight I tried to purchase viewing rights at about 7.20 pm. By 7.45 I still couldn't access it. At 7.55 I could finally log in but was told the game was no longer available to view because it had already started.

You can defend that if you like, but it's pathetic. 

Imagine having a season ticket and being told you couldn't come in because you were 5 minutes late?

This game wasn't for sale though. It was for season ticket holders only so your attempts to buy it were futile.

As a season ticket holder I've found it to be pretty robust since the start of Covid, both at home, on the move and overseas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can buy Cup ties (and pre-season games) for Warrington, but SL content is for season ticket holders only, right? That was what I understood from the OurLeague blurb.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

You can buy Cup ties (and pre-season games) for Warrington, but SL content is for season ticket holders only, right? That was what I understood from the OurLeague blurb.

Correct, exclusivity is inherent in the Sky contract which they've waived to let season ticket holders only access games during lockdown.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve watched plenty of games through a mobile network and my home broadband. Plus one or two in my local. Buffered now and again on start but once it got going no issues. I know people complain about it but I really haven't had those issues so genuinely surprised 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...