Fri 17 Sept: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/09/21 at 19:15

12 minutes ago, M j M said:

I'm away so didn't see the game and only just seen the highlights. Looks like a professional win by Leeds.

Did Sky explain if the state of the pitch was due to regular work done to it or the effects of the boxing event?

They did talk about it. The stands and seating of the boxing event were in place for 5 days and caused a lot of damage.

The groundsmen had to re-seed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Niels said:

They did talk about it. The stands and seating of the boxing event were in place for 5 days and caused a lot of damage.

The groundsmen had to re-seed.

Do they still use the pitch for a car park when there’s a big cricket game on next door ?

9 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Do they still use the pitch for a car park when there’s a big cricket game on next door ?

I am not sure as I follow Batley, though we do have a cricket pitch next door too 🙂

I did used to go to Headingley both for the rugby and cricket.

12 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Why tf are they doing the interviews under a speaker? That was ludicrous.

No different in allowing all those who consider it right and proper to take a drum along to a ground, I wonder just what actually goes through their mind knowing that they are going to be an annoyance to anyone who doesn't posses the same moronic tendencies within earshot, including the TV viewers, they should not be allowed to take them into the grounds.

Apart from that, Leeds far to good for HKR, made the game quite boring as a contest.

Edited by Harry Stottle

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

No different in allowing all those who consider it right and proper to take a drum along to a ground, I wonder just what actually goes through their mind knowing that they are going to be an annoyance to anyone who doesn't posses the same moronic tendencies within earshot, including the TV viewers, they should not be allowed to take them into the grounds.

Apart from that, Leeds far to good for HKR, made the game quite boring as a contest.

With you all the way until after that last comma.

• Haha 1

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

We just didn’t play with our usual energy. If Crooks hadn’t bombed that try in the first half I don’t think that it would have made any difference to the final score. I think our season will end next weekend but making the playoffs means that it can’t be seen as anything other than a successful year.