League 1 Playoffs.

Clarence Street

1 hour ago, Clarence Street said:

A last minute win today for Donny at Keighley sees them travel to Workington next weekend to try and seal a place in the Championship. Anyone fancy ANOTHER trip up there next season on top of the Barrow and Whitehaven matches?

Not really. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

A last minute win today for Donny at Keighley sees them travel to Workington next weekend to try and seal a place in the Championship. Anyone fancy ANOTHER trip up there next season on top of the Barrow and Whitehaven matches?

Yes please. Weekend in the Lakes; walking, good food, great pubs and rugby league heartland... or day out in Donny? And before anyone says I'm being snobby, all my clothes as a kid came from Donny market, classy they were too...not

• Haha 1

I’m no great Donny fan (I find their cheap as chips season ticket strategy to be baffling) but I’d prefer a trip down the A1 than a third trip up to Cumbria. We also have a better record down there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

I live in Eggborough now so Doncaster's ground is actually closer to me than our ground is 😂 as are a lot of grounds actually..

i live elsewhere now , but york born and bred , could never support anyone else so to travel and watch is a pleasure

• Like 2