The Geordies are in Toon this weekend

RogerT

37 minutes ago, ThunderLeague said:

We told yous it would be easy... 

You did!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

As an aside....if DaleM gets another try and moved into double figures, when was the last time we had 3 players do that in the same season?

Cheers Roger.... as a further aside, that's 5 on the bounce, do we go to Fev as MASSIVE underdogs or simply underdogs? These lads, whichever 17 takes the field are ALL on top of their game give or take and I reckon we can run 'em close. If CL can stop our wide-open wing defence and not let 5 blokes not tackle a bloke on an 80 yard dash uphill.....!! Yesterday, 46 points in a half of rugby, I doubt that even Fev or Leigh have done that. 8 tries in 40m  takes some doing AND a conversion tghat hits a post from a yard in from touch AND against the wind.....has to be the most impressive display from a Batley side even amongst those of us with 60 year memories.

I  think that was about the strongest team we can put out. With Meadows, Leak, Ward and Lillycrop we have one of the best impact benches in the league that can change a game with in an instant, after Gledhill, Kaye, Brown and Reilly have done the early donkey work.

• Like 1

When the ball hits the top of the post surely that should count as a goal, from where I was stood the ball appeared to hit on the top of the post.

Before the match I was saying I didn't thing there would be many goals kicked due to the wind, how wrong I was.

It was an enjoyable match shame there wasn't more people there.

22 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

That's the third head coach to leave his club immediately following a defeat by the Dogs this season (Widnes and London previously). Hope Brian McDermott is sleeping soundly at night...... 

It will be the feeling of disgrace that cannot be borne comfortably, no doubt. (Or being offered a better job?)

Edited by Blind side johnny
  • Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

Three victories.

Imagine what that must feel like, BSJ. 😊

Devastating!

If you had spent as much money as Newcastle, that is. 

Edited by Blind side johnny
  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 20/06/2022 at 17:25, bromleybulldog said:

That's the third head coach to leave his club immediately following a defeat by the Dogs this season (Widnes and London previously). Hope Brian McDermott is sleeping soundly at night...... 

Standing by for the announcement from Featherstone.....................

• Haha 10

Apparently McDermott is waiting for the final version (including video of Manu's try) of the Sue Gray report/ for more than 148 of his staff to turn their backs on  him/for the Blue Wall to turn pink/ for the W Yorks Police to fine him for holding an illegal 'party' before he goes.....