Richard silverwood-complaining

I see Silverwood is complaining thst he had a pint thrown over him for his 400th game officiating in rugby league. 

Didnt he also get banned from refereeing two or three times during his refereeing tenure, 

8 hours ago, Dave T said:

but nowt in this 

I agree but if that criterion(?) was applied on the forum I doubt there'd be many threads at all on here.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I guess we're referring to another "Serious"about Rugby League non-article?...

Forced myself to go and read it.

Christ on a bike. That site is terrible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

33 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Forced myself to go and read it.

Christ on a bike. That site is terrible.

Well I've posted before on SARL articles that use headlines to get you you in to read a story about nothing, that says noting and goes nowhere.

But if it wasn't there where would agents go to spread rumours of offers to bump up their clients contracts and their own bank balance?

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

Well I've posted before on SARL articles that use headlines to get you you in to read a story about nothing, that says noting and goes nowhere.

But if it wasn't there where would agents go to spread rumours of offers to bump up their clients contracts and their own bank balance?

Rugby League Live?

14 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

Rugby League Live?

Sorry it that the origin of the article? Someone mentioned SARL and someone else replied directly without any other reference.

In which case RL live is pretty good, on the whole, SARL on the other hands is where stories go to die.

10 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Sorry it that the origin of the article? Someone mentioned SARL and someone else replied directly without any other reference.

In which case RL live is pretty good, on the whole, SARL on the other hands is where stories go to die.

No, I meant that's where certain agents would go to bull up the value of their clients.

1 minute ago, RigbyLuger said:

No, I meant that's where certain agents would go to bull up the value of their clients.

I  think that's less so on live but show me the money should be shown the door for mine!

• Like 1