Round 20 Match Thread

UK 9:00am Friday

6:00pm AEST

YbDUa1W.jpg
Melbourne Storm suffered a fourth straight loss as they lost to South Sydney Rabbitohs last week and it really will be panic stations if they lose to New Zealand Warriors.
The home side made it nine losses from their last nine after blowing a 0-14 half-time lead against Canberra Raiders, conceding 26 unanswered points in the second period.

That will be a difficult pill to swallow for the Warriors and after a big Craig Bellamy spray, the Storm could respond by making it six successive victories against the New Zealand outfit.

Edited by Graham

I can't imagine Trent Robinson will be as happy as Des Hasler after that Roosters performance. He might well have lost Lindsey Collins for a number of weeks (concussion in consecutive games) and JWH deserves 2 games for the elbow / forearm to young Fulton. At the same time they were so careless and error prone that the Sea Eagles were probably the moral victors.

• Like 1

Looking at the Eels run in they may not make the play offs. I would say they still need two wins.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

10 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Looking at the Eels run in they may not make the play offs. I would say they still need two wins.

Not confident we can beat Parra. tonight although I hope we can stop the double after their away win against us earlier in the season. This will be my last attendance at this derby which I have been to since 2000 after joining the Penrith Panthers Leagues Club.

Moving about 250 miles to the North coast in the next few months.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, George Watt said:

Not confident we can beat Parra. tonight although I hope we can stop the double after their away win against us earlier in the season. This will be my last attendance at this derby which I have been to since 2000 after joining the Penrith Panthers Leagues Club.

Moving about 250 miles to the North coast in the next few months.

Hope you enjoy the game whatever the outcome.