2022 regular season super league average crowds per club have been released

9 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Wonder when they'll release the figures or the Championship and L1. Or rather I don't, if you follow me.

Think the championship has had some very good crowds this season - probably better than RU 2nd division and even Scottish footballs 2nd tier as well.

Thanks Paul

Just short of 100,000. Average therefore is 8,266.

About the same as before COVID then. 

As the indicator of popularity and the other largest revenue stream. I hope it becomes/remains a priority to maintain and increase it. 

Just imagine if every club could increase its crowds by 1,700, returning SL to the 10k average from last 2015.

2 hours ago, idrewthehaggis said:

Thanks Paul

Just short of 100,000. Average therefore is 8,266.

About the same as before COVID then. 

As the indicator of popularity and the other largest revenue stream. I hope it becomes/remains a priority to maintain and increase it. 

Just imagine if every club could increase its crowds by 1,700, returning SL to the 10k average from last 2015.

when looking at these figures I think we should realise that season tickets will have been included so perhaps some clubs who have done well this season may increase their number of ticket holders for next season. of course, on the reverse so poorly preforming clubs could lose some ticket holders.

i will be interested to see the figures for Salford and Warrington next season in that regard. also, the figures for whoever gets promoted.

What is Huddersfield’s average figure from the last few seasons? I’m a bit disappointed with the c.5000 mark. Maybe they’ll see the benefits next season.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Yes season tickets do come into it .most clubs count upwards from the ST sales. Then there are corporate and freebies to consider. Bottom line is that the figures are really only an approximate guide and quite often the actual people in the stadium will differ to the official figure. 

1 hour ago, paul hicks said:

when looking at these figures I think we should realise that season tickets will have been included so perhaps some clubs who have done well this season may increase their number of ticket holders for next season. of course, on the reverse so poorly preforming clubs could lose some ticket holders.

i will be interested to see the figures for Salford and Warrington next season in that regard. also, the figures for whoever gets promoted.

The AJ Bell stadium company appears not to count STH if they do not attend.