Elite 1 Round 12

56 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Not sure but in the second half, around 25 minutes at a guess, 

Thanks, I have got it at the point where the fight starts:  https://youtu.be/vm1PVDg4KSQ?t=4698

Plenty of haymakers thrown.  Watching it back again, I see a trailing knee from Carcassonne #17 may have been what caused it.  Problem was, Lezignan lad gets up and punches the wrong player, and that is where it all kicks off.

Villeneuve/Lot are struggling to finish out a game for sure. Saturday at competition leaders Limoux shows how hard they are to go the distance. At 20 minutes 0-0 it read. It finshed up 54-0 for the Grizzlis – scorinh 3 tries in the last ten minutes. It was a bit like that at Champions Carcassonne too in the game fading away drasticly late on. On the other hand their U19s team are going OK defeating Limoux 10-32

Toulouse Elite 1 on the other just one place up on Villeneuve are - continuing growing. This Sunday they were at home against the rising Albi - and there new comers in Gigot and Miloud. But they handled it well - head up early on in the second half lead by former Dragons half-back Brochon and Australian scrum-half Pelligra formerly of Champions Carcassonne. Add on others like full-back Laguerre and skipper Lima they are on the move.Toulouse are way above last year Some of these players surely heading for the Championship across the Channel come the Spring

Edited by audois
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

10 hours ago, langpark said:

Thanks, I have got it at the point where the fight starts:  https://youtu.be/vm1PVDg4KSQ?t=4698

Plenty of haymakers thrown.  Watching it back again, I see a trailing knee from Carcassonne #17 may have been what caused it.  Problem was, Lezignan lad gets up and punches the wrong player, and that is where it all kicks off.

according to a player on the field, the 6 takes a punch because he caught his balls

• Haha 1

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

This weekend French Cup Lord Derby 22nd January involving Elite 2/National 12 sides.

Elite 1 come in next round on 19th February

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, langpark said:

Looks like a lot of games are being postponed due to the snow. 

PS: Any news from the French AGM? 

I've heard too many people to discuss anything seriously, tables of 15/20 people discussing different topics, and I've seen a photo of old people eating, as always at these things 😁

7 minutes ago, barnyia said:

a photo of old people eating

Or having Apéros beforehand! They're not one trick ponies old french people you know!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 hours ago, barnyia said:

They started at 9 am but I'm sure the apero was on the table at 11h59 

L'apero is fairly elastic and one of the crowning achievements of French civilisation. Often ressurected at our house.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

30 minutes ago, welshmagpie said:

Who is Carca’s 7 - absolute shi**ouse approach to get involved there. Hit FCL’s 4 on the sly and backed off. 

A fiery young Catalan lad, he's been spoken too by his coach, well out of order what he did but bienvenue en France, it used to be flying kicks to the knees from behind but it's calmed down a lot now, 

Only people banned are the number 6 who threw the first punch and the two captains as they failed to control their players 🤔, they used to send captains off after a brawl, that's why teams used to put the winger as captain in the olden times ,😬😁