Sun 19th Feb: SL: Hull FC v Castleford Tigers KO 15:00

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/02/23 at 15:30

2 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

You came out with a d*ck statement. Don’t go crying to your mum when you’re called out on it

DS I don't care what you think.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Literally should take one phone call to avoid these clashes.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Literally should take one phone call to avoid these clashes.

That'll be the problem. Hull's on a different network.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

There was a legend among us yesterday...

May be an image of 4 people and people standing

• Like 2
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, muckymunksy said:

Though Hull would of ben on Westermans back but apart from a few weird boos didn't hear much from the Hull fans at all. 

If you don't sing at 32-6 you never will. 

There were a few songs emanating from the South East corner throughout the game but if they'd have got any louder, no doubt we'd have had a public address announcement in the stadium telling us all off. Westy was laughing it all off anyway, good luck to him. I really hope he can sort his life out and stay away from alcohol as he has destroyed his own family and also that of the other participant by the sound of it, although it obviously takes two to tango. We don't want another of our professional players struggling with mental health issues, regardless of what he's done.

As for the atmosphere at the MKM, it's never going to be great as, even with a 15,300 odd crowd, it's still less than two thirds full. I must admit, among the group I was with after the game we were all moaning a bit about the stadium. We're all easily old enough to have spent over two decades cheering on Hull at the Boulevard so, although in terms of health and safety, the MKM is far superior, it will never seem like home to me, more like a neutral venue sadly.

Anyway, here's another couple of images, one from Elland Road in 1982 and another from the MKM yesterday.

May be an image of 4 people, people standing and outdoors

• Like 2
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)