NRL $63 million operating surplus, net asset position >$200 million

Copa

On 26/02/2023 at 22:55, EggFace said:

Years ago I watched a documentary about the history of the EPL and they mentioned they were influenced by Italian Serie A, NFL and Australian Rugby League.

Years ago the ARL was a very well run organisation under Arko and John Quayle. That was until the SL war and the following 20 odd years where it has been run along Nwes Corps agenda for the game.

Edited by rlno1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

Lets wait a see before passing judgement on Peter V'landys until the next TV comes along. I hope he's not another David Gallop. A News Corp yes man

Of course he is gees why do you think News Corp praises him and calls him St.Pete. They put him and Abdo under no scrutiny. News Corp have their way with the game now we are partners whereas before we had the digital arm that was seen as opposition. Decisions are based on what is good for them.

JUst look at the current talk a day or two out from a new season and the talk is about players swapping clubs for 2024!!!

What other sport does this? ONly one that is compromised. Vlandys should bring in transfer windows to tidy it up but oh no we cant do that because what would news Corp have to talk and write about!!

Pathetic

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

Lets wait a see before passing judgement on Peter V'landys until the next TV comes along. I hope he's not another David Gallop. A News Corp yes man

His results will be better then Smith's as he is doing what News Corp wants. NC played blocker for Smith constantly undermining him.

14 hours ago, rlno1 said:

Of course he is gees why do you think News Corp praises him and calls him St.Pete. They put him and Abdo under no scrutiny. News Corp have their way with the game now we are partners whereas before we had the digital arm that was seen as opposition. Decisions are based on what is good for them.

JUst look at the current talk a day or two out from a new season and the talk is about players swapping clubs for 2024!!!

What other sport does this? ONly one that is compromised. Vlandys should bring in transfer windows to tidy it up but oh no we cant do that because what would news Corp have to talk and write about!!

Pathetic

Whats going with his proposals of Reserve Grade and the effects it will have on the Queensland Comp ?

20 hours ago, The Future is League said:

Have you been outed on league unlimited as a fumbleball troll, yes or no?

No. And in any case, I don’t think trolls get outed. By their very existence, they are very open obvious. They don’t get outed.

20 hours ago, The Future is League said:

Did he?

Yes he did, I thought a renowned inspector like you would be able to see that, although I am certain @lucky 7 mistyped and it was meant to be threat.

On 02/03/2023 at 08:15, Sports Prophet said:

No. And in any case, I don’t think trolls get outed. By their very existence, they are very open obvious. They don’t get outed.

Yes he did, I thought a renowned inspector like you would be able to see that, although I am certain @lucky 7 mistyped and it was meant to be threat.

This is not a AFL forum. Go and post on bigfooty.com, adieu.

5 hours ago, The Future is League said:

This is not a AFL forum. Go and post on bigfooty.com, adieu.

This is 2 threads you’ve derailed,there is an ignore option on this forum,maybe you should take advantage of it.