v Haven.

RLDB

4 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Been watching rugby for over 30yrs and I've never seen trouble like I did today. I'm embarrassed to be a Haven fan totally out of order. I hope they arrested the pricks and throw the book at them.

Same old guy right in the middle of it it's about time you grew up marra!!!

Feel sorry for you true fans who were there to support your team like it should be. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

I arrived very late (mid 2nd-half) just in time to see a lone, middle-age female steward trying to subdue a young drunken and violent Whitehaven fan, who was going berserk chasing a Barrow fan, before being 'arrested' by a St John's Ambulance bloke, which is not his job. Was there no segregation of fans or no male stewards in-between the opposing fans until after trouble started? As I said, I missed most of the game. Didn't seem to be any Police presence in the ground.

Why would you go to watch a Rugby match with only the last quarter left? 

18 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Been watching rugby for over 30yrs and I've never seen trouble like I did today. I'm embarrassed to be a Haven fan totally out of order. I hope they arrested the pricks and throw the book at them.

Same old guy right in the middle of it it's about time you grew up marra!!!

Not a player's father again is it?

• Like 2

Think it was a poor performance by Barrow, expected a lot better with the calibre of players you have. Can't be a cheap squad to run. Think the senior players at Barrow need to stand up more. As for the trouble, a minority group from both clubs caused it with both being bad as each other throwing things that got out of hand badly. Glad people have the money to waste on pints just to throw them!!!

• Like 1

Last year it was an so called lady throwing beer over a Barrow player this year they took it to another level.  When we play them at Craven Park again we need to make it all ticket and sadly segregate the Haven fans from decent folk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Think it was a poor performance by Barrow, expected a lot better with the calibre of players you have. Can't be a cheap squad to run. Think the senior players at Barrow need to stand up more. As for the trouble, a minority group from both clubs caused it with both being bad as each other throwing things that got out of hand badly. Glad people have the money to waste on pints just to throw them!!!

Was about 50 or so v 5 Barrow fans who reacted after having pints thrown over them when Haven scored. 

• Like 1

Just now, Neutralfan7 said:

Sorry mate but it wasn't, Barrow fans were just as bad throwing pints

Not going to round in circles disagree with you, only issues at CP in the last seasons is from your lot drink and drugs playing a part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tec said:

Not going to round in circles disagree with you, only issues at CP in the last seasons is from your lot drink and drugs playing a part.

Unfortunately like all clubs, certain supporters only turn up for certain games. Just a shame in instances like this all supporters get called. Main conversation should be about the game and not an incident like this. Some tough games coming up for Barrow, need to pick up some points from somewhere.

1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Unfortunately like all clubs, certain supporters only turn up for certain games. Just a shame in instances like this all supporters get called. Main conversation should be about the game and not an incident like this. Some tough games coming up for Barrow, need to pick up some points from somewhere.

Aye some have more than others, we do desperately need points thought we had turned turned it around after beating Fax , still think we will survive but its going to be tight.

1 minute ago, tec said:

Aye some have more than others, we do desperately need points thought we had turned turned it around after beating Fax , still think we will survive but its going to be tight.

I'd still tip Swinton & Newcastle for the drop over Barrow

• Like 1

We're desperate for some speed and spark, ala Tee Ritson and his 30+ tries in each of last 2 seasons would make all the difference between winning and losing close games. 2 point ball-game today.

He always makes the Saints 21, but never the 17, which is neither fair to the lad, nor to Barrow who desperately need him in order to stay up. Seems Wellens sees him as only an injury back-up.

If he and Hakim returned, we'd win most of our games.

PS: Love him, then hate him as Sammut screwed up in last 5 minutes with a too rushed simple goal attempt.

7 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

We're desperate for some speed and spark, ala Tee Ritson and his 30+ tries in each of last 2 seasons would make all the difference between winning and losing close games. 2 point ball-game today.

He always makes the Saints 21, but never the 17, which is neither fair to the lad, nor to Barrow who desperately need him in order to stay up. Seems Wellens sees him as only an injury back-up.

PS: Love him, then hate him as Sammut screwed up in last 5 minutes with a too rushed simple goal attempt.

Yeah it was a soft kick to miss.

6 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

Sammut has that spark, that Miloudi has. Lose Sammut and I think that'd be a massive loss. I know I'd rather have him in our team than not, yes he can make mistakes but it's only through trying something different. When he pulls it off he's brilliant 

2 hours ago, mickmike wilson said:

Is it true that some Haven fans we’re throwing things at our players??

some Haven Women did this last season, Surely the least you do is throw them out, but seriously you’d get arrested for that in most places.

missed the commentary today 😞

One word pal #### !!

All in breds .

8 minutes ago, Charlo23 said:

Woman was identified.  But player said take no further action so end of !!!.

No more mention of drink thrown last season needed 

You just did mention the unmentionable drink throwing incident from last season.

2 hours ago, RLDB said:

We’re throwing drinks at Barrow fans in the 2nd half. It ended up in a mass brawl unfortunately as Barrow fans reacted. Turns out they’ve caused damage in the Ambrose too apparently. 

Oh dear, Hope they got taught a lesson for causing bother.