USARL

This means Six clubs in Utah alone (7 teams in California I think)

Roosters - PCRL

Seagulls - PCRL 

Broncos - PCRL

Storm - PCRL 

Steelers - CRL

Spartans - CRL 

Obviously this is due primarily to the significant Pacific Islander population but it is great to see. 🙂

I suspect there will be player crossover between some clubs (two clubs in Provo itself - Broncos and Steelers). 

• Like 1

Great news. Reading about the growth of the game is really heart warming. Thanks to all for these reports. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2023 at 09:15, Gomersall said:

When I did my blog piece on NA RL, I missed the Whistler Wolves off. I checked out the BC RL website and it isn't being updated. I don't get involved with Twitter, Facebook etc but it seems the way some organisations work now.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

8 hours ago, RayCee said:

When I did my blog piece on NA RL, I missed the Whistler Wolves off. I checked out the BC RL website and it isn't being updated. I don't get involved with Twitter, Facebook etc but it seems the way some organisations work now.

Some organisations Ray. Others can’t seem to get their heads around social media. Still trapped in the 20th century.

1 hour ago, frank said:

Thanks for all the updates keeping us informed on RL developments around the world. Much appreciated!

My pleasure Frank. There’s a lot more I could post but it would become a full time job keeping up with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 03/07/2023 at 14:48, Gomersall said:

I believe the shhh emojis are because not even the people at RL in America knew the game was happening?

Bit of humour I think, they knew about it but it was an "unofficial" game since it was between players from 2 competitions (RL United and USARL) I believe, hopefully a sign they are going to formally align at some point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1