Arthur Mourgue...

...is going nowhere!  He has signed on with Les Dracs for the next two seasons.  Great news for Catalans' fans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The picture of him with Tomkins after the Saints game  - marvellous!!

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

2 hours ago, Number 16 said:

Arthur Mourgue sounds like he's a nineteenth century undertaker from Spitalfields. 

It is a bit worrying how many folk on this forum miss out the 'u' when referring to him!

19 hours ago, Number 16 said:

You're dead right.

Boo!!!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 17/05/2023 at 16:56, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

...is going nowhere!  He has signed on with Les Dracs for the next two seasons.  Great news for Catalans' fans.

Hes turned into a very good player, hope he keeps improving aa he could be a top top player in the next couple of years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Hes turned into a very good player, hope he keeps improving aa he could be a top top player in the next couple of years. 

I wholly agree, Mr F.  His defence at full back is not yet as good as Tomkins' (sometimes just a matter of inches left or right of where he should be), but his attacking flair is often a joy to behold.  His try against Castleford in Perpignan - Les Dracs' April try of the month - was quite remarkable and clearly already a contender for SL's try of the season.

Here is the link, to remind you:

Dragons Catalans › News › 2023 › May › Arthur Mourgue wins Try of the Month award (catalansdragons.com)

• Like 1

I think he is one of the most exciting players to watch in the game, very good news for Super League.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 17/05/2023 at 19:00, Number 16 said:

Arthur Mourgue sounds like he's a nineteenth century undertaker from Spitalfields. 

"I bet the undertakers got his hands full this week"

"Arthur Mourgue?"

"Yes I bet, they're dropping like flies"

Edited by DI Keith Fowler
  • Like 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

If only he could kick goals...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)