Kibula loan

phildog

You really have to be kidding!! What a shocking decision. Only last Friday the coach hinted at several long term injuries from the Cup game and here we are sending what many consider to be an integral part of the squad away. Unbelievable decision, first time I have to say bad management. 

1 hour ago, phildog said:

You really have to be kidding!! What a shocking decision. Only last Friday the coach hinted at several long term injuries from the Cup game and here we are sending what many consider to be an integral part of the squad away. Unbelievable decision, first time I have to say bad management. 

Where's he gone Phil.

3 hours ago, phildog said:

so integral,in fact,that he hasn't played for weeks.

what are we going to do,play him at half back?

get a grip.

He wants game time.

Good luck to the lad.

• Like 6

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

10 hours ago, phildog said:

Why is it a shocking decision , its obvious lad is not match fit needs games under his belt and who you going to leave out so he can play , Gledders on top of his game, Reilly playing well, Wardy playing well, Cropper playing well, you dont swap a winning combination , we all complained re squad rotation when tinkerman was in charge  , 

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Three players gone in a heartbeat. If Craig is saying squad is down to the bare bones  why aren't we bringing players in to voter positions where we are light cos other teams seem to be getting them. Or maybe we aren't light on players  who knows. Also Hooley playing in Leeds reserves tonight so won't see him at bash.

Maybe Craig is playing some mind games with the opposite team… let’s back the coach and his decisions he’s not got much wrong in 3 years…  or are wanting him to join castleford before the adventure is over 

Kibula hasn’t played much minutes for a prop when played… Gledhill, Brown and Reilly all play long minutes with Flynn, Lillycrop and Ward too… 

just wait and see if we win on Sunday you’ll have something else to moan about 

• Like 1

Up to Bulls game he'd enough minutes as interchange, was fit enough to do those! Three tries, one a great dummy for a prop, ball steal and try, usually a halfback ploy, what suddenly changed for him to be unceremiously hauled off and basically binned since? We now find that we have 3 players out of what was an already small squad and struggling with Leaky on a long term sicky plus coach saying we'd come out of HKR game with some more lengthy injuries. Hooley is also playing for Leeds A tonight, doubt they'll want him playing again on Sunday which constricts the squad even more. Still think we don't need those players in our group rather than someone else's?

Have to say think Phildog has a point. I believe we have 27 contracted players, 3 gone out on loan, Milthorpe not been seen, Leak definitely out, if we're to believe LInners comments after the HKR game we have some serious injuries from that game (Flynn, Woods?). Even if no one else was injured at HKR we are left with only 20 players to fill our 21 man squad. Hooley playing for Leeds reserves tonight, so won't be available. Believe Kear has been carrying an injury, Senior not played yet this season for us, Brown, Hirst, Morton not chosen v HKR- were they fit?? I'm sure Linners knows what he's doing but I would be greatly cheered if we found out there were a couple of loan players incoming. Bare bones hardly describes the squad at the moment.

Alister Leak is long term injured and as been for a few weeks, agree about Johnson and Hirst

Flynn and Woods will have to wait and see.

What we cannot see or appreciate is what goes on in training and behind the scenes. Players need to perform not only on game day but also at training and attitudes need to be right. Perhaps players that are dropped maybe sometimes do not respond as the coach would like, hence no selection on match day. Not saying this is happening here, but again we only see the players for 80mins.

Edited by BullyXL
  • Like 6

On 26/05/2023 at 13:38, bromleybulldog said:

Have to say think Phildog has a point. I believe we have 27 contracted players, 3 gone out on loan, Milthorpe not been seen, Leak definitely out, if we're to believe LInners comments after the HKR game we have some serious injuries from that game (Flynn, Woods?). Even if no one else was injured at HKR we are left with only 20 players to fill our 21 man squad. Hooley playing for Leeds reserves tonight, so won't be available. Believe Kear has been carrying an injury, Senior not played yet this season for us, Brown, Hirst, Morton not chosen v HKR- were they fit?? I'm sure Linners knows what he's doing but I would be greatly cheered if we found out there were a couple of loan players incoming. Bare bones hardly describes the squad at the moment.

Ha! Linners obviously the master of mind games. Fooled us all with the number of long term injuries! Brilliant result today.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...