Fri 7th Jul: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/23 at 19:30

Sensational try that might have been disallowed but for the fact that Saints never get pinged for forward passes.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Good thinking by Welsby to go long to create the space for that one.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Sensational try that might have been disallowed but for the fact that Saints never get pinged for forward passes.

Yes, Wigan born and former Wigan Warriors season ticket holder Jack Smith has seen the error of his ways and sleeps in Saints bedding with pictures of Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook above his bed. 

2 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Yes, Wigan born and former Wigan Warriors season ticket holder Jack Smith has seen the error of his ways and sleeps in Saints bedding with pictures of Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook above his bed. 

Wow, you know this for a fact?

3 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

Lovely try - cue the tedious week-long debate about whether or not it was a forward pass 🙄

If you didn't think it was then why mention it?

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

Well, yeah, all the refs are on the payroll at Saints, aren’t they?

And don't forget to mention that the RFL think it's really good for the comp if the same team wins it every year so it makes sense to rig the games in their favour.

1 minute ago, sam4731 said:

My god, do people truly believe that Saints are the only team that get away with forward passes. Get a grip. Warrington had one missed earlier in the game, it just didn't lead to a try. 🤦‍♂️

Well, I didn't say that, I suggested that they never get pinged for a forward pass, they're not the only ones.

Just now, sam4731 said:

So why mention Saints?

Because they're the team that just scored from a forward pass in the game that I'm watching?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

Lovely try - cue the tedious week-long debate about whether or not it was a forward pass 🙄

Why would there be a debate? It was a long way forward.

JonNgog's take on the Kennedy shooting: "Lovely parade - gets lost in all the chatter about the minor shooting at the end."

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Two teams with some similarities. Neither look particularly confident and both have pretty poor right edges that look vulnerable. The scoreline may have Saints ahead but the discipline (colour me shocked, it’s the same every week) is poor and Warrington’s pack are well disciplined and playing well. It’ll cost us eventually, we have to hope we get three tries before it inevitably costs us, mind. 

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Why would there be a debate? It was a long way forward.

Hardly a long way forward but it was forward nonetheless.

Or are you trying to get references to Shaun Long in as many posts as possible?

(Not as long as a certain journey I experienced on the London Underground before meeting your good self a while back)