WEMBLEY!

Piggy's mate

16 minutes ago, distantdog said:

When l got my tickets this morning the ST were taking bookings for the coach too.

£50 I think the price was.  Surprised they haven't announced anything although I suspect that's because they assume everyone will be going up for tickets anyway.

51 minutes ago, distantdog said:

When l got my tickets this morning the ST were taking bookings for the coach too.

I was told up there the buses were not sorted yet and some are teetotal. are the ST buses beer free?. and not stopping for a beer ?, 

I guess the £50 price is due to the Wembley day lasting over 8 hours, will they need 2 drivers per bus? , matches at 12, 3 and ours at 5.15pm. 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 minutes ago, RPH said:

I was told up there the buses were not sorted yet and some are teetotal. are the ST buses beer free?. and not stopping for a beer ?, 

I guess the £50 price is due to the Wembley day lasting over 8 hours, will they need 2 drivers per bus? , matches at 12, 3 and ours at 5.15pm. 

Not sure on any of that. I suspect the sporting trust buses will not be in direct competition with the Woodman ones in terms of alcohol.  

In terms of cost, l do know that £50 pounds is less than the cost of parking close to Wembley and petrol from the drive from the North east.

Edited by distantdog

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Not sure on any of that. I suspect the sporting trust buses will not be in direct competition with the Woodman ones in terms of alcohol.  

In terms of cost, l do know that £50 pounds is less than the cost of parking close to Wembley and petrol from the drive from the North east.

there are 4 of us =£200...we like a couple of £7 pints before we get in Wembley too.

• Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Yes Rog, going down but not in that t shirt. They had a week notice to prepare the GF one and came up with a good one in club colours so I'm sure a proper representative shirt could be got together in a fortnight.

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

ST buses sorted.

thought you were going on the woodman?.   

12 hours ago, RogerT said:

Not made my mind up yet, how you getting down there.

hoping the Woodman will put a extra bus on if no spare seats on their 2.

failing that we will tag onto the queue for the ST buses. I can remember a convoy of 7 buses to the Northern rail final at Blackpool.

doubt we will have a reception back at the Frontier this time though. long time gone,

The trouble is Leeds United are away on that day, also Halifax going down as well who will require buses, Hull KR and Leigh also. So therefore there could be a massive shortage of coaches. Trains are unreliable so that is a no no.

18 hours ago, RogerT said:

The trouble is Leeds United are away on that day, also Halifax going down as well who will require buses, Hull KR and Leigh also. So therefore there could be a massive shortage of coaches. Trains are unreliable so that is a no no.

Halifax have got it sorted, we could jump on their busses from the shay. £50 return.

this should be the example for the Bulldogs. ( it should be click and pay, not watch social media )

WEMBLEY COACH TRAVEL Halifax Panthers v Batley Bulldogs - Halifax Panthers

Edited by RPH

20 minutes ago, RPH said:

Halifax have got it sorted, we could jump on their busses from the shay. £50 return.

this should be the example for the Bulldogs.

WEMBLEY COACH TRAVEL Halifax Panthers v Batley Bulldogs - Halifax Panthers

The club have transport available as do Batley Boys arlfc 

no new shirt been made for Wembley RFL says we have to play in our 2023 home kit 

2 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

no new shirt been made for Wembley RFL says we have to play in our 2023 home kit 

As do Nash and woodman

IMG_0583.JPG

11 hours ago, RogerT said:

Woodman full.

Edited by RPH
made 2 post into one

13 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

how do you book the Club buses ?. we are down as reserves for the Woodman 3rd bus, ( 19 waiting as of yesterday )

if that fails to materialise, we need to go with the ST, the club page says " Travel is being arranged by a number of supporter groups. Please keep an eye on our social channels for updates."

( the Halifax page is a simple click and pay for buses.)

Edited by RPH

Halifax like ,Featherstone come in numbers via coaches so I would think their travel company will cover them.

9 hours ago, RPH said:

how do you book the Club buses ?. we are down as reserves for the Woodman 3rd bus, ( 19 waiting as of yesterday )

if that fails to materialise, we need to go with the ST, the club page says " Travel is being arranged by a number of supporter groups. Please keep an eye on our social channels for updates."

( the Halifax page is a simple click and pay for buses.)

On fb , Nash are running a bus , they posted it in Batley matters

• Thanks 1

IMG_0583.JPG

4 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

we got on the BOD bus from Batley Nash, but apparently Batley bulldogs have put another bus on, to book it go to the mount between 10am and noon on Saturday the 29th Aug

Edited by RPH

3 hours ago, RPH said:

the wife called in Batley Nash , and asked today, the " bar staff " say there is no bus going from the Nash. we shall re check...

Altham's also cant get a spare bus.

thanks Bob, the Bod bus running from Batley Nash got in touch with us, 4 of us got the last 4 places, on their 33 seater. 

the BOD bus is normally a Huddersfield Town away travel bus, 

Edited by RPH