Who getting promoted

Being from Bowling obviously ecstatic with how this year has gone, a win vs Pilks this weekend confirms the title as Egremont & Heworth can only reach 30 points and they're still to play each other. Having played both I'd argue Egremont are the stronger side but with their game against each other being at Heworth it's a real coin flip. Whichever of the 2 doesn't go up automatically I imagine will follow both teams up via the Play-offs.

Div2 - Waterhead (C), Moor (A), Shaw X (PO)

Div3 - Top 2 will likely stay as is with Ellenboroughs final 2 games versus bottom sides, probably would fancy Millom through the playoffs with their recent recruitment and momentum. 

2 hours ago, LightningWB said:

Being from Bowling obviously ecstatic with how this year has gone, a win vs Pilks this weekend confirms the title as Egremont & Heworth can only reach 30 points and they're still to play each other. Having played both I'd argue Egremont are the stronger side but with their game against each other being at Heworth it's a real coin flip. Whichever of the 2 doesn't go up automatically I imagine will follow both teams up via the Play-offs.

Div3 - Top 2 will likely stay as is with Ellenboroughs final 2 games versus bottom sides, probably would fancy Millom through the playoffs with their recent recruitment and momentum. 

Division 3 wise I think whichever of Leigh East or Millom finishes 3rd will be a big factor home advantage will be huge if those two face off in a play off fuinal

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Another vote for Waterhead in div2. They’re just a level above the rest and will be interesting to see what they do in div1.

Dewsbury Moor already have the points on the board and have looked a very good side when I’ve seen them, so can’t see past them for automatic. 

Hopefully Shaw Cross can pick up the playoff spot 🤞…potential to still challenge Moor on paper but with a couple of recent defeats and close shaves, I wouldn’t bet on it. 

Seen some great games this year.  

On 06/08/2023 at 22:17, Curly perm said:

Another vote for Waterhead in div2. They’re just a level above the rest and will be interesting to see what they do in div1.

Dewsbury Moor already have the points on the board and have looked a very good side when I’ve seen them, so can’t see past them for automatic. 

Hopefully Shaw Cross can pick up the playoff spot 🤞…potential to still challenge Moor on paper but with a couple of recent defeats and close shaves, I wouldn’t bet on it. 

Seen some great games this year.  

On 03/08/2023 at 09:25, LightningWB said:

Hopefully, Egremont will clinch promotion this season, it's so important for the amateur game in West Cumbria for the top Cumbrian teams to be playing against each other in the premiere division, it keeps the game alive for all the Cumbria clubs and for the youngsters coming through the club's youth systems. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wiganlad said:

Millom’s division 3 play off semi called off as Beverley don’t want to travel🤷🏻

I do not know the reason for this and hope they do not get penalised for it.

Last season there was a rumour that it would be Beverleys last in the Conference

but they have turned out this season hope they turn out next.

So many teams have struggled this season and I wish somebody had an answer to the problem

all I can think of is going back to winter.😕

12 hours ago, georgehadgingerhair said:

I do not know the reason for this and hope they do not get penalised for it.

Last season there was a rumour that it would be Beverleys last in the Conference

but they have turned out this season hope they turn out next.

So many teams have struggled this season and I wish somebody had an answer to the problem

all I can think of is going back to winter.😕

There has to be some form of punishment for this or what’s stops others doing the same? Seaton travelled to drig for the last game of the season with only 13 players to ensure the fixture was fulfilled