v London (H)

Raider83

34 minutes ago, Raider83 said:

Not gonna be an easy game by any means but I'm confident of a win here. Confidence is growing and on home soil the lads will get us 2 points. Need a big push from the crowd this Sunday, get behind the lads

Genuine 50/50 game,agree barrow should have confidence and rightly so but London seem to be a bit of a bogey team of late ,gotta match their big  pack n keep Corey Norman and Dean whare quiet,do that and reckon it'll be another win

• Like 2

Unreasonable and unfair fixtures scheduling both from a playing and financial aspect.

Today is our last home game until Swinton on Sep. 10, in 5 WEEKS time. 

3 consecutive away games (inc. Toulouse) and 1 week break.

Tough on Steve trying to cover his constant out-flow of wages, expenses etc. with no gate money coming in.

Edited by 2Cents

2 hours ago, 2Cents said:

Unreasonable and unfair fixtures scheduling both from a playing and financial aspect.

Today is our last home game until Swinton on Sep. 10, in 5 WEEKS time. 

3 consecutive away games (inc. Toulouse) and 1 week break.

Tough on Steve trying to cover his constant out-flow of wages, expenses etc. with no gate money coming in.

Sure is wonder if we get a say about it before the fixtures are released.

London were too big & fast for us our forwards always 2nd best and our lack of pace in the backs is apparent for everyone to see but we never stopped trying right till the end.

London were the quickest team we have seen at home all season how they aren't higher up the table I don't know

Edited by morty
  • Like 1

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Concur with all the comments - we were well-beaten by a faster, stronger team, possibly the best seen at Craven Park this year.

Defensively, we couldn't stop their off-loads and offensively we seem bereft of ideas of how to cross the try line when only 5 metres out.

Still, I never expected us to win this game and we had a bonus win at Bradford, so I'm not upset.

With both Whitehaven and Swinton winning, we really need to beat one or both and the Keighley game is huge.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BarraFan said:

Outclassed and out played! Faster team, obviously they wanted the win, certain players don’t deserve to be in a barrow shirt! ######

Wich certain players???

I thought were jusy simply werent gud enough. Not fit or strong enough either

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Haven Rugby League said:

Sorry two week 

2 hours ago, Charlo23 said:

Haven haven. Up the marras 

Maybe we should stop paying the Raiders too, if it means they play better like you did today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well my take is London showed us how to play rugby today. Faster, stronger, clinical and exciting all at the same time.  Best team to visit this season by a long way. We were lethargic and without ideas but that was because London played so well I think. I thought they would score every time they were in our half.  

Move on I say but that was a lesson how to play. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

Maybe we should stop paying the Raiders too, if it means they play better like you did today. 

Haven's player payments are currently up to date; hope your chairman is able to get the credit arrangement he proposed recently otherwise you'll be similarily compromised, or in other words a falstaff character.... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, John cass said:

Haven's player payments are currently up to date; hope your chairman is able to get the credit arrangement he proposed recently otherwise you'll be similarily compromised, or in other words a falstaff character.... 

Love a gloat you lot 

1 hour ago, John cass said:

See Tom walker in your squad to face us then eh