Sun 10th Sept: SL: Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 12:45 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/23 at 12:15

Just now, Old Frightful said:

As I intimated, he sometimes has that in him. Shame as he's a great player otherwise.

He's always had it in him tbf, the problem at the moment is we aren't getting too many of the benefits that cancel out his errors. 

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

He's always had it in him tbf, the problem at the moment is we aren't getting too many of the benefits that cancel out his errors. 

His goalkicking has been terrific of late (he said, desperately searching for summat)

• Haha 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Ouch!

Accidental head clash, Ashton will have to go off I would have thought.

Kasiano should stick to barging up the middle rather than trying out ball distribution.

Wire try for me.

NO TRY!

In spite of the errors, I enjoyed that, should be a cracking second half, Reds 6 in front but I still think Wire will win.

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Bloody hell how close was that? Thought it was a try all day at normal speed.

Lovely kick by Dufty though.

I knew straight away it wasn't a try...

• Haha 1

Just now, Old Frightful said:

In spite of the errors, I enjoyed that, should be a cracking second half, Reds 6 in front but I still think Wire will win.

Very scruffy for much of the game so far but entertaining none the less.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

One of those fast games you get thanks to the six again rule.

Salford seem to be able to get more ruck speed than us.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, The Masked Poster said:

I know that last Warrington try was technically correct in being chalked off....but it does seem very harsh. 

Even as a Wire fan I don't think we should be awarding tries where our players are early in touch. 

7 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Betcha they don't, and they have shown nothing to say they will, no disrespect Rob but the Wire resurgence has come against 2 very bad teams in your lot and Cas, Salford giving them to much to think about in which they dont seem capable of combating.

Saying that I will probably be wrong, but this is Salford's game to lose for me, by daft the better team with ball in hand.

I'm surprised the pundits feel that Wire would go onto win. I've not seen enough in that first half tbh from us. I don't know whether it is tactical to play within ourselves in the hot conditions until later. 

Next try crucial. 

10 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Ratchford needs to retire, been a good un,  now the guy in the big black cloak and holding a sickle is looking over his shoulder.

Grim statement that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Masked Poster said:

Yeah I understand it's the correct call - and I aren't a Wire fan - it does just seem harsh sometimes. Especially when it would probably have been given on a non TV match.

Aye, it definitely would have been given, and then photos would have been shown and we'd call for video refs at every game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Masked Poster said:

Yeah I understand it's the correct call - and I aren't a Wire fan - it does just seem harsh sometimes. Especially when it would probably have been given on a non TV match.

Incorrectly given.

Can't see where you're coming from tbh but each to their own.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I'm surprised the pundits feel that Wire would go onto win. I've not seen enough in that first half tbh from us. I don't know whether it is tactical to play within ourselves in the hot conditions until later. 

Next try crucial. 

Next try presented on a plate.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

First half quote..."Sio makes it look so easy" when he caught a high bomb.