https://www.wivb.com/bills-mafia-buffalo-fans/leave-our-friend-alone-thousands-donate-to-ten-lives-club-for-bills-kicker-tyler-bass/

Bills kicker Tyler Bass leaves social media having received death threats. Bass missed a game tying field goal with 1.43 left in the game.

Fans have been rallying round by donating to the no kill cat rescue centre he supports.

I can update the figure in the above video 180,000 dollars has been donated not only by Bills fans but also Chiefs and Steeler fans.

I salute you all supporting those who have no voice..

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/superbowl/13053636/john-harbaugh-breaks-out-the-dance-moves-after-baltimore-ravens-win

AFC Championship

Kansas @ Baltimore 

Mahomes , Kelcie and Taylor Swifr head to Baltimore.  Rhe fact that Mahomes to Kelce is the record number of touchdowns  in the play offs shows just how much the game has changed in recent years. Still it is the player who will not take the field namely in Pacheco that swings me to Baltimore in this game. Baltimore led by Lamar Jackson, I thought he held out to long in his contract negotiations  before signing his 5 year 260 million dollar contract for the Ravens to me effective this year then what do I know. Ravens by a few. In other news apparently Taylor Swift comes across as a very pleasant young woman at these games and not one of those do younot know who I am types. Anyhow look at coach Harbaugh moves in the video above he'll be doing them again.

NFC

Detroit @ San Francisco.

Detroit also have their musical fans namely Enimem and Bob Seger not given the same exposure as Taylor Swift as as far as I know neither are currently dating a player.  The Lions led by Jared Goff no 1 pick in the 2016 draft born in San Franciso wears No16 in honour of their greatest quarterback namely Joe Montana no not Steve Young. Up against Mr Irrelevant Brock Purdy last selection no 262 in the draft. Goff who already took the Rams to the Superbowl were they lost to the Patriots and his future play off defeats left him being traded to the Lions along with a few draft round picks with Stafford going the other way and leading the Rams to their Superbowl victory a couple of years ago. Brock Purdy what does one say... turned by ciach Shanahan into a good quarterback and still allegedly only on 900 thousand dollar. I tipped the 49 ers at the start of the season and I'll stick with them. In Christian McCaffrey they have the match winner and their Bosa led defence unless that Detroit defence is like a rock. To win Detroit will and have to go against the wind with some night moves. Dear oh dear i'll get my coat. 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• 3 weeks later...

So after marching easily down the field on their first drive McCaffrey fumbles and Chiefs recover.

First quarter comes to an end with surprisingly no score.

Chiefs haven't got going yet. Mahomes having been sacked.

Mahomes with a 52 yard pass brings up the first shor of Taylor Swift.

Then next plat Pacheco fumbles on the nine yard line.

I'm in California - finding it a tough watch as a non fan, so many stoppages and adverts. Funny to think what an RL commentator would make of a game with so many penalties, dropped ball costing the first TD, scoreless first period and so on.

2 minutes ago, JonM said:

I'm in California - finding it a tough watch as a non fan, so many stoppages and adverts. Funny to think what an RL commentator would make of a game with so many penalties, dropped ball costing the first TD, scoreless first period and so on.

They are different games I don't compare them.

Valentine Holmes tried and failed to have a career in the NFL. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

They are different games I don't compare them.

Valentine Holmes tried and failed to have a career in the NFL. 

That wasn't my point - I was just imagining Ray French or Eddie Hemmings moaning about the amount of penalties or dropped ball to the exclusion of everything else. Which is emphatically not what the commentators here are doing.

One problem for people who don't know the rules of the game is that there's so much mutual back-slapping and other celebratory reinforcement gestures from both sides after each play, it's hard to know who's actually doing well.

See also Tennis doubles players, who high/low five each other after everything from an unplayable ace to running head first into the umpire's high chair and soiling themselves.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

First touchdown . Purdy throws to Jennings and Jennings throws across to McCaffrey who runs the rest of the way 10-0 49ers

Usher's weak little voice currently being upstaged by some top-notch choreography.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

22 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Half Time  10-3 49ers

Very interestingly poised imo.

The 49ers have bossed the ‘battle in the trenches’ at the line of scrimmage - in many ways it’s reminded me of a throwback ‘defence wins championships’ Super Bowl that the NFC used to dominate.

But with all that said the Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes and the gap between the two teams is a measly touchdown.

As ex Cowboys QB, Tony Romo, is saying if it comes down to the wire in the 4th quarter then you’d probably favour the Chiefs due to Mahomes’ experience versus Purdy.

Edited by Gerrumonside ref

Watching Kelce lose it with Andy Reid, as if he wants it all to be about him. You deserve better Taylor sadly I'm married. 

• Haha 2