Next season

Neutralfan7

12 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Dalton Desmond  Walker  has signed up. Big solid Aussie prop ex Bulls and Keighley playing in France .  Also rumours of a PNG prop but no idea who.

Heard a png prop called luke page . Australian with png relations . Could have a great season with all these star players. Just gotta hope we can keep hold of them

On 20/11/2023 at 00:45, Havenwarrior2021 said:

Glad to have Edene on board that lad looks sheer class. What a back line we have for next season I cannot wait for pre season now. 

Any idea when pre season starts? Some clubs seem to be in their 2nd week now. Could do with the imports over asap, no good if they all land in January 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Churchill Drivers said:

Crazy Haven having so many early home games & Barrow so many early away games. Would make more sense if the Good Friday fixture was at Barrow rather than at The Rec?

It was at Barrow on Good Friday last year. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

As I predicted several weeks ago.  A big unit.  He hasn't got great wraps from a few Keighley fans but only a handful have commented. I think he will do an ok job for us .

Big lad that gives 100% all the time. I'm surprised he's got a gig in the champ if I'm being truthful and think his level is probably L1, that said I hope he goes well for you 😊

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rumours that Maizen is off to Bradford... More rumours flying around.... Silence is deafening!! Club seems quick to come out and calling the fans and putting the blame at their door with the old " if you want a team you need to support it " but yet nothing coming from the club yet again!! 

Shambles!

16 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Rumours that Maizen is off to Bradford... More rumours flying around.... Silence is deafening!! Club seems quick to come out and calling the fans and putting the blame at their door with the old " if you want a team you need to support it " but yet nothing coming from the club yet again!! 

Shambles!

I've read rumours of money issues again. Is that the case? Would be a shame if so.