Carl Webb

Yvonne Sampson interviewed Carl just a few months ago for a Face to Face - if you have Watch NRL I would really recommend you watch it. He was still able to swallow and speak four years after his diagnosis - just shows how this disease can quickly progress that he didn't even make Christmas this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nkpom said:

Yvonne Sampson interviewed Carl just a few months ago for a Face to Face - if you have Watch NRL I would really recommend you watch it. He was still able to swallow and speak four years after his diagnosis - just shows how this disease can quickly progress that he didn't even make Christmas this year.

Thats the interview that Fox showed I think….top class TV with a very brave man talking about his life and career without any trace of malice or regret.

On a similar note I watched the DVD of the 2007 world cup today….the best bit for me was seeing Rob Burrows at his best leading England around the field and scoring two tries. We risk forgetting what a top player he was.