Match thread: 1895 Cup. Hunslet v Featherstone Rovers. Sunday 28th January 2024.

Squad published on the RFL website. Massey is back in the squad but still no Bussey or Yei (or Albert obviously). No DR players, presumably because of Hull KR's pre-season game against Sheffield. Brad England's included, but otherwise a very similar squad to the ones we have fielded in pre-season.

Edited by The Phantom Horseman

So a possible line up on Sunday of something like...
Aekins
Wacokecoke
Wynne
Minikin
Gale
Reynolds
Lacans
Springer
Jones
Massey
Day
England
Addy
subs
Hardcastle
Bowes
Kamano
Roberts

Obviously a few alternatives are possible (start Josh at centre or back row, and Arnold orTomlinson could feature) but suspect that won't be too far away from the 17.

• Like 1

I think Harris Farrar and Tomlinson  definitely don't make the squad then up to Fordy if josh starts or sits on the bench

If he starts in centre  with Wynne on wing and if on bench along side Bowes any two from Arnold Roberts and Kamano

HUNSLET 21 – Jimmy Watson, Jude Ferreira, Alfie Goddard, Harry Williams, Matty Beharrell, Harvey Hallas, Billy Gaylor, Toby Everett, Josh Jordan-Roberts, Aaron Levy, Michael Knowles, Jack Mallinson, Ross Whitmore, Jordan Syme, Lewis Wray, Cameron Berry, Spencer Darley, Iwan Orr, Ethan O’Hanlon, Jack Coventry, Jack Render.

19 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I think 5 for Reynolds and 4 for Lacans, Reynolds was taken off at half time with the outcome already sealed.

Sat at home I did wonder why we didn't score for 20 odd minutes. From what I've seen with us not having Reynolds on the field, that makes sense.

Also just looking at the team list, it makes my teeth itch that "FB" is misaligned. 

16 minutes ago, lingaro said:

Wacokecoke going to be a right handful this season 

Think he’s gunna be a handful for along time, just looks like a special talent just hope no hull KR lads take his spot, him and Gale out of our own end will be dangerous against any side