10. Makin

11. Greenwood

12. Stack

13. Wilkinson

14. Smith

15. Clarke/Emslie

16.  Silva

17. Walker

Very very strong squad hopefully we can hit the ground running!

• Like 1

Dominated for 60 mins but then took our foot off the gas. The scoreline didn't reflect our dominance. 

We gave a lot of penalties away but the ref was terrible for both sides. Blew 4 penalties in the first 10 minutes rather than letting it flow so I'm unsure if our discipline was poor or just a bad ref. 

Brad Walker got a try assist for the first 3 tries which was promising. The combination of Wood and Smith IMO could be the best in the league. Smith caused all sorts of problems with his speed during the middle third and justified his try. 

Our props all played outstanding and that's with Walker and Gillam not playing. Stack was a man on a mission today and probably deserved man of the match. 

Don't think we got any injuries although Greenwood didn't play most of the second half (Clarke and Stack were both playing well so unsure if Cresta was seeing how they went) and we put Cresswell into centre, Broady at FB and Toal on the wing was a bit random (unsure if Toal was injured) 

We look really solid throughout. Obviously next week is a measuring stick on where we are Im quite optimistic currently. 

• Like 1

Thought our forwards were good and Makin and Silva in particular made some strong runs.

Apart from 2 wide tries on our left-flank in the last 10 minutes our defence was solid.

Ryan Shaw's superb goal-kicking will make the difference in some games between winning and losing.

Any idea of the crowd size and an estimate of how many Raiders fans travelled up there?

Spoke with Ellis Gilliam and he said he hopes to make his return in early April. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Public knowledge now that Silva has a SL clause if one comes knocking, wonder if someone like London could come in for him? 

I wonder if Haven will pay their players on time this season,I wonder if Haven fans will behave themselves when they come to CP this season.I wonder if Haven fans will actually support their own club this season? Actually who cares🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

I wonder if Haven will pay their players on time this season,I wonder if Haven fans will behave themselves when they come to CP this season.I wonder if Haven fans will actually support their own club this season? Actually who cares🤭

Probably

If Barrow fans do ( don't start if you can't finish 😂

Hopefully

My replies are just for a bit of fun so don't take offence mate 😂👍

• Like 1

I thought Tom Wilkinson was outstanding first half and laid the platform along with Silva.

I didn’t think Town were up to much apart from Burns and the big Ginner in the pack.

Disappointed with the two tries conceded,I’m sure Cresta will have a look at those.

Bigger test next week against Haven.

• Like 1

Wasn’t at the game but overall sounded like a good performance from the lads ! Going to be a total different level of test this week against Whitehaven and we can see where abouts we are at. 

Also I think there is more to come from our team, Tom walker, Gillam and Bulman missing yesterday which I feel will add a lot to our team. 

• Like 2