Catalan v xiii du president

Alan - 21 XIII of the Presidents team Saturdays started with 4O players. 4 lads from Carcassonne including Lucas Albert who played 55 games earlier for the Dragons. 2 players from Limoux who were Elite 1 champions last year. 2 lads from Albi but not their star Tony Gigot

The NA TV people I think is based in the south while I think Sport en France set-up is over the whole country and do lots of sports across the country

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

On 01/02/2024 at 13:13, barnyia said:

Na TV is Aquitaine, but can be watched via the internet, 

NA TV is geo-blocked, but a VPN will unlock it.

Sport en France (who also showed the match) is not geo-blocked.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Highlight.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Who does Macron guillotine first? The Dragons for walloping his XIII or his XIII for getting walloped?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Complicated for the french, English ref, superleague rules and interpretations, two training sessions, spread the team out over all the clubs, they're allowed to wrestle in France the English ref spent more time shaking his fist in the air to signal six again than anything else 😬