Super six on line now

Batley Bob

A good performance today which makes it 3 wins out of 3 and we will be favourites to beat Rochdale next week which would make it a perfect month rugby wise and a perfect start for Mark  and our new coaching team.

Financially it makes it a very challenging start to say the least. It’s what we wanted but it means we have to get in whatever monies we can and as quick as we can.

That means hoping to get a decent gate this week to watch a winning team, helping by joining the War Chest and buying draw tickets because £1,000 prize and £1,000 in Club funds is certainly welcome.

Please therefore help as much as you can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was it drawn on Sunday? Didn't I hear that it was being drawn around 2.30 but heard nothing before I left Ron's Lounge at 20 to 3.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Was it drawn on Sunday? Didn't I hear that it was being drawn around 2.30 but heard nothing before I left Ron's Lounge at 20 to 3.

Yes it was drawn when Kev gave the teams out and other exciting things happening at the club in the future 

Edited by Keep The Faith

49 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

Is it a secret, or is someone going to announce the winner?

It was publish last night on Facebook.

8 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

Sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't actually £1000, thought we had sold the full amount, so was looking for a £1000 winner.

Yes it works out at £600 to the winner and £600 to the club so it's actually £1,200

10 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

Sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't actually £1000, thought we had sold the full amount, so was looking for a £1000 winner.

Oh, yeah. Now I'm confused!! 

Well I was there at the bar when Kev did the team rundown then took a teamsheet ftom his hand and I didn't hear anything about the draw, nor have I seen a fb post about it nor is it anywhere on club publicity. I would rather it have been left until Easter and the winner have the opportunity to win the expected and promised prize, why did it need to be rushed?

53 minutes ago, phildog said:

Well I was there at the bar when Kev did the team rundown then took a teamsheet ftom his hand and I didn't hear anything about the draw, nor have I seen a fb post about it nor is it anywhere on club publicity. I would rather it have been left until Easter and the winner have the opportunity to win the expected and promised prize, why did it need to be rushed?

Well it was announced as someone in the room shouted money to money 

I was stood there when it was announced with everything else 

So, we still haven't heard officially from the club! That's what galls people the most, not just me. It can be like the Secret Service at times. MOSSAD can't hold a candle to us....

2 hours ago, phildog said:

So, we still haven't heard officially from the club! That's what galls people the most, not just me. It can be like the Secret Service at times. MOSSAD can't hold a candle to us....

It's been announced on social media channels. 

2 hours ago, BatleyBird said:

It's been announced on social media channels. 

Sorry, I have edited this.  I was going to build on this comment but it has all been said earlier in the thread I believe.

Edited by Bill H

2 hours ago, Bill H said:

Sorry, I have edited this.  I was going to build on this comment but it has all been said earlier in the thread I believe.

I totally agree that the communication is rubbish, if that's what you were going to say. And not everyone has social media. But to say we haven't heard officially from the club isn't entirely correct, which was my point.

24 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

I totally agree that the communication is rubbish, if that's what you were going to say. And not everyone has social media. But to say we haven't heard officially from the club isn't entirely correct, which was my point.

No, I wasn't going to say that BB.  I was going to agree with and build on what you said, but it has all been mentioned or clarified at some point on the forum anyway.. My post was unneccesary but I couldn't see a way to delete it. 

• Like 1

Am I missing something....

It was announced in the room, but one person says it wasn't so it mustn't have happened.

It's on Facebook, on X (twitter) it's on this forum 

What do CERTAIN people want a frecking letter written by Kevin and hand delivered by Iro?

I came on here to read how well we'd done against a SL side and what is there...

Well that's me done, I'm deleting my account a complete waste of my time on here!

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: